The online racing simulator
Fake Scawen on MSN
(52 posts, started )
Have you eaten mushrooms? Thanks for dragging up a freaking 4 year old discussion. Your grown up, get over it. As I said before, there is nothing I can do with that now. You out of all know very well I wrote a sorry to everyone involved. That you incist on going on and on about that without beeing able to realize that people can change tells a lot about your character. Usually you are either hostile or just rude to pretty much anything. But nevermind, I don't going to waste time on someone like you, that can have a rage over something that happend 4 years ago.
Excuse me but you've brought it up, although indirectly, with your finger pointing "super-smart-reflecting" posts. Once again, I'm over it and you don't have to be sorry, especially when you don't mean it. Got it?
this is gettin to far off topic...
anything els posted should be on the subject at hand...
Quote from 510N3D :Excuse me but you've brought it up, although indirectly, with your finger pointing "super-smart-reflecting" posts. Once again, I'm over it and you don't have to be sorry, especially when you don't mean it. Got it?

I don't care if you belive it or not, there are many things I would want to change if I could, but I canot. What's been said and done I canot take back, I am not proud of it. Do you think I am just rambling around here and discussing and not care'ing? Of course I do, I wouldn't use time, effort and some rage on discussing this over and over and over and over again with you. But sure, I can survive discussing this again, as we have now.

And tell me how I brought that up by giving an personal opinion on people that steals money (witch it was aimed on. People that steals money/passwords to gain own advantages)? Where did I steal your money? Sure, I stole some respect, reputation to the server, for that I am sorry. But at least I have to possibility to admit my mistake, learn by them and get over them. But time after time you keep dragging this up, and I don't need to link all these threads that has something to say about the FM server.
But enough about that, I am not going to point a finger and tell what's right or wrong, your running the server as you want, that's good, but for LOVE of god, get over a 4 year old episode witch I basically can do nothing about now.

Even if I did act like an **** 4 years ago I fail to see your argument that I am not capable of discussing a matter like this. It's arrogant at best, and you know that as well as me.
plz dont take that discussion here...
thats one of the uses for pm's
Quote : "Usually you are either hostile or just rude to pretty much anything."

Examples, bring em on.

Quote :"But time after time you keep dragging this up..."

Examples...

Quote :"Even if I did act like an **** 4 years ago I fail to see your argument that I am not capable of discussing a matter like this. It's arrogant at best, and you know that as well as me."

I don't need mushrooms in order to talk to you or anyone, I don't need to insult, judge you or fudge a story in order to make a point. That's why you fail, either way.

Now by the way, i didn't come here to have a go at you but the exact opposite. And quite frankly, i don't give a damn about what happend anymore (and i don't know how much more i need to repeat that before you get it into your head) but i do give a damn about people, pointing the finger at other people for doing the same or simular mistake they've done. If that makes me a jackass then fine, I'm not flawless and never said so either.
It doesn't matter if you are violent, imprison, or nurture a bad seed - bad people are bad people until they choose to change for themselves.

I never got imprisoned (spent the odd night in a cell but never gaol) but I was a bad seed, one of societies undesireables, it was me who changed - I did it for me. Violence (and I've had a lot of that) and nurture (and that) don't make any odds. Gaoltime doesn't either (statistically) - the only thing that will bring about change in a bad person is themselves.

Rehabilitation only exists as a theoretical concept.

I'll use violence to escape, and to defend. I learned the hard way that revenge is a futile concept that when achieved sucessfully only leaves you feeling worse at what you've become yourself.

If someone steals from me I couldn't care if they go down or if I get to hit them, the extent of my revenge is to get what is mine back - if possible. Beyond that I just don't give a damn.
I've skipped a lot of this thread because I am lazy. Are you telling me that fella wasn't really Scawen? Bugger, then who did I give my web password to so I can get early access to the Sirocco? D:

But on a serious note, I saw someone mention common sense and the only common thing about that is it isn't all that common. There was a time when should a child get stung by nettles it would play out like this:

Child: "Mummy, I've been stung by nettles."
Mum: "Fear not, for where there are nettles there are doc-leaves, and they are natures cure."

Now it would play out like this:

CHild: "Mummy, I've been stung by nettles."
Mum: "Well ****, we'll sue the council for letting nettles grow."

People will choose stupidity over a little sense in the hope that they can sue someone and win millions.
@ The Very End : Time, which changes people, does not change the opinion we have of them.

Sad truth. :/
TVE and 510N3D can you take this argument somwhere els.
Thank you...

P5YcHoM4N
You are absolutly right. Common sense is somthing that not all have. Thats why I hope this thread will give ppl a reminder that they need to be carefull who they give sensitive information to.
What a dou***bag.
Quote from 88Nightrider :Here is the log of the conversation.
WARNING OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE
http://f6acfw.bay.livefilestor ... hns4h5J/Fake%20Scawen.PNG

btw, i know this is really (*reeeaaalllyyy*) OT, but looking at lower advertising on your Messenger, where it says "DVD GRATIS", it stands for "FREE DVD" in portuguese... Why whould Microsoft use ads keywords in portuguese in other languages' Messenger?

are they that dumb?

ROFL
"Gratis" entered the English language in the late medieval period, not sure of the origin though - I think it's root is in French?
Gratis = Gratuit = Free

Quote from The Very End :...
What a bastard, wish someone finds his place and beats his head in for beeing a shit.

Regardless of what has been said afterwards, it is being taken care as i speak :chairs:
Quote from Becky Rose :Sometimes common sense doesnt apply, I remember once I very nearly got caught out by a paypal scam email when it arrived whilst I was using the paypal site and was expecting an email.

The only reason I was not caught out and didnt type in my account details to the spoof site was because the email I was expecting was to reset my password, but it took me a moment to realise I had ended up on a spoof site.

yeh, ive had one scam about british lottery they sent me like thousands of emails pechause i never bothered aswering them. it said something that your i won ~4-5 mil and they needed my bank account details and my postal code and so on
Quote from batteryy :yeh, ive had one scam about british lottery they sent me like thousands of emails pechause i never bothered aswering them. it said something that your i won ~4-5 mil and they needed my bank account details and my postal code and so on

ah, the good ol 419..
-
(runeman) DELETED by runeman
Oh I had such a good idea for that. If you get one of those scam emails reply by saying:

Thank you for submitting your attempted scam email.
An SAS assault will break through your door within the hour.
You will then be restrained and deported to the United Kingdom where you will face criminal prosecution and a lengthy jail sentence.

Yours Faithfully
MI6
i want somebody to email me like that that now (can i copy that :hide

i also want somebody to try the whole fake scawen thing on me...i wanna dish out some *&^%R$%^&#$^#$%$#$&$*$#^$% on them
Quote from Luke.S :Oh I had such a good idea for that. If you get one of those scam emails reply by saying:

Thank you for submitting your attempted scam email.
An SAS assault will break through your door within the hour.
You will then be restrained and deported to the United Kingdom where you will face criminal prosecution and a lengthy jail sentence.

Yours Faithfully
MI6

This reminds me of a time I worked in a call centre doing support, we always knew when we had marketting calls coming in because each telephone had a direct number that would ring sequentially.

Well this one firm persisted in calling back time and time again, a few weeks apart each time. So over a few calls I got some random details, the address, what floor their office was on, how the office was laid out, the name of the supervisor, the model of the MD's Mercedese and so on.

I dont remember the exact details now as this is a couple of years back, but it went something like this.

Me, "[screams away from telephone] Code Word received, despatch sabre team now"

Sales, "Pardon? .. [small uncertain laugh]"

Me, "Tracing now, what is the nature of the threat please?"

Sales, "No I just called about saving you money [or whatever it was]"

Me, "[screams away from telephone] Codeword money, send 3 teams. Identified address <some industrial estate or other> [to sales person] I understand you may not be able to talk is that correct?"

Sales, "How did you know my address?"

Me, "I understand. Don't worry we have everything under control, please stay on the telephone as long as you can [away from telephone] satelitte imaging up, there there, where that Mercedese C class is. Call is from the third floor getting thermals up now, appears to be open plan cubicle layout [back to sales person] can you tell me how many hostiles are in the building please?"

Sales, "Oh shit, no no what %"*£ no i'm just telesales"

I just wish the firm I worked for had the capability to record calls, after weeks of planning, it was my best telesales wind up yet (i'm notorious for them).
#49 - th84
TVE, I still love you even though you are an ****......

I just wanted you to feel da luv!
[OT]

If you like all this scam email stuff and fancy running rings around a would be scammer, then check here out, its epic!!

http://www.thescambaiter.com/

[/OT]

Fake Scawen on MSN
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG