The online racing simulator
Fake Scawen on MSN
(52 posts, started )
Fake Scawen on MSN
I while ago I was added on MSN by scawenlfs@hotmail.com
Havent been much on lately but today he contacted me saying that I have been trying to hack the LFS main server. LOL
And that he needed my WEB password.

Just a warning...

NEVER GIVE AWAY YOUR PASSWORDS

-88nightrider
Thanks for giving people a reminder. As the devs themself have told :

"Never give away your login/password to anyone. We will never ask for it" , or something similar to that. If he were Scawen he would obviously would have tools to find that out on his own, and wouldn't need you to post the password.

What a bastard, wish someone finds his place and beats his head in for beeing a shit.
Quote from the very end :what a bastard, wish someone finds his place and beats his head in for beeing a shit.

+1
LOL, it's like, who's ever going to give their web password for this reason anyway? "Hey I found out you've been trying to hack the LFS main website. Please send me you account details and password so I can disable your account."

No one should ever give their [something] details to anyone, no matter what it is: email password, gaming account, bank details, driving license, etc.
Quote from The Very End :What a bastard, wish someone finds his place and beats his head in for beeing a shit.

I agree, **** SCAWEN!

I just hope that ppl arent that "stupid" that they give away information like that
People are different, and things that is common sence for most of us does not apply on everyone, therfor it's natural that someone will be fooled by things like this, that's why it's so bad
Whenever I get one of these spammers (usually on STEAM) I take it to be my personal duty to destroy their moral and spam them for as long as my fingers will allow for.

Just play along with their act for two minutes, give them some fake username and password, then when they come back to you and say "I'm sorry sir I think those details are incorrect, are you sure you spelled them correctly?" just rip the sh*te out of them.
#9 - dev
You have to be really stupid to fall for something like that...
Quote from Vinnylegends :Violence doesn't solve problems. It just makes them worse.

infact, sometimes it does solve problems. like if someone is an ****, you beat him up, he learns that its not good to be an a-hole and stops being one
Don't come here with the peace talk, scammers, cheaters, exploiters are all the same, worst kind of people you can encounter. If I ever had got my hands on a person that had scammed me, I would seriously tell what I felt about him, with a big chance of broken nose.
Sometimes common sense doesnt apply, I remember once I very nearly got caught out by a paypal scam email when it arrived whilst I was using the paypal site and was expecting an email.

The only reason I was not caught out and didnt type in my account details to the spoof site was because the email I was expecting was to reset my password, but it took me a moment to realise I had ended up on a spoof site.
Actually, u can clearly see that its not scawen. Im almost 100% that Scawen wouldnt use hotmail.com - but @lfs.net for example ... Anyways, thanks for telling.

Edit: Fixed the address, for safety =)
Quote from Vinnylegends :Violence doesn't solve problems. It just makes them worse.

+1

Quote from The Very End :Don't come here with the peace talk, scammers, cheaters, exploiters are all the same, worst kind of people you can encounter. If I ever had got my hands on a person that had scammed me, I would seriously tell what I felt about him, with a big chance of broken nose.

So you think that hitting somebody who's already strayed from the good path will set em straight again? Imho that's the same thinking as "our" retarded correctional facilities.. Punnishing people who've had a bad life and most likely a bad upbrining instead of helping them become whole again...

I think if you showed scammers, cheaters or exploiters the results of their wrong doings and you showed them how to have a positive influence they would have a much more fullfilling life and as a result you would have cured the world of one scammer, cheater or exploiter and thus would feel better yourself

I understand the initial emotional reaction of "I'll kill the bastard" but I do hope you find the spark of light in you that will tell you it's the wrong way of achieving your goals in life.

I'll now.
Hehe, I somewhat agree, my real life opinion is of course that voilence solves nothing, but sometimes words doesn't help either. At least not for people that does not care, people like scammers and such are usually losers and don't care what other thinks about them, therfor talking to them or showing them what they do is bad will most likely not help, they need a punishment. I do not say that justifies voilence, even if I said that earlier tho, that was internet talk But seriously, people that have been judged for doing robbery and have escaped with a mild sentence often does the same crime time after time, simply because they do not care, and they get mild punishment. That at least, is the situation in Norway.

We can of course argue back on forth on bad upbringing, but just blaming that is wrong. You can do a differnet, and if you refuse to belive that you need to udnerstand that, even if that means you have to get a punishment (jail). I am agreeing that bad upbringing is a big problem, and each case should been handled invidually, but some people exploiting this and using it as argument for everything they do bad, when they really has good parrents while themself just beeing shitholes using their parrents as excuse.

No offence, but the "bad upbring" statement is too widely used. Persons like MJ, Fritz and such are people that can say that. Fritz was just messed in head, and much I do belive is caused due to his tragic upbring. MJ is a story for himself, but he aswell had his share of shit done to him in his young years.

This whent off topic, it's a interesting discussion, but my 2c is that people stealing from other people are pathetic, and that the bad upbring-card is used too much. Some people are just asholes, and searching for a reson or justify it can be pointless in some cases.
Again, my opinion, and most likely wrong too
Oh yea send that image to the police about his dougher part
Quote from hazaky :Actually, u can clearly see that its not scawen. Im almost 100% that Scawen wouldnt use hotmail.com - but @lfs.net for example ... Anyways, thanks for telling.

Edit: Fixed the address, for safety =)

What I was going to say, why would they use hotmail? Quite stupid to fall in something like that IMO.
Quote from diablo21 :What I was going to say, why would they use hotmail? Quite stupid to fall in something like that IMO.

Well not everyone might take note of that...

Btw: If anyone wants to spam the s**t out of him just do it well
Erm, TVE, although it's a long time ago, you're still the wrong person to point the finger at someone and judge him when it comes to a particular matter like this. Seriously, think before you post.

That said, i do agree with you (scammers, cheaters et cetera suck and need _proper_ punishment). But it seems that some people are able to learn from their mistakes, and some simple don't and probably never will be.
Quote from batteryy :infact, sometimes it does solve problems. like if someone is an ****, you beat him up, he learns that its not good to be an a-hole and stops being one

Too bad you become an **** yourself by beating anyone up.
Quote from 510N3D :Erm, TVE, although it's a long time ago, you're still the wrong person to point the finger at someone and judge him when it comes to a particular matter like this. Seriously, think before you post.

That said, i do agree with you (scammers, cheaters et cetera suck and need _proper_ punishment). But it seems that some people are able to learn from their mistakes, and some simple don't and probably never will be.

Hopefully I learned

When that is said, I somewhat agree, but people change. I have no excuse for the acting the way I did or things I can say to smooth out what I did, but people changes, and I am all-in for a second chance to people. I just think that some people, as probally I was too at some time back, are just ****s. But at least I did not scam people for money, or other serious crimes

Edit : And if I should think before writing anything, or trying to write just super-smart-reflecting posts, I would most likely never post here, and I bet that goes for 95% of this community too.
Seriousness is relative and if you don't relate using another's team tag, insulting and banning people from that teams server as serious, well then I guess that you're not even trying to smooth things out & haven't learned your lesson. Which is good, because you don't have to, at all. Just don't pretend that you did either way, makes you look stupid, especially in combination with what you've said in this thread.

By the way, i like your signature.

Fake Scawen on MSN
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG