The online racing simulator
Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
you moved to Japan?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :His mind moved to Japan

he left his body and stole one from a millionare in japan. or thats what he said in msn:hide:
Quote from Tim_J_23 :All I can say, she makes the worst "music" I have EVER! heard!

I heard even more worse (Lil Jon' and 49 Cent), but she's music is awful too.

** Shadowww wears a rapper-proof and po(o)p-proofsuit
well, let's just boycot her/it/him

It's not like the music is nice.
That actually made me chuckle that one did, although she ain't a man.
its ciara thats the man not lady gaga lol
Thankyou BreadC for your support on this matter!
what if she is actually a shemale?:hide:
and btw. that screenshot of her n that.. im sure thats jus her underwear n she wearing some pad thing to stop her sweating down there... her routines are quite pwoerful and energetic. jus look at fergie she got sweatpatch there or wet herself one of the 2 when singing... that was just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Now, would i get infracted for posting that pic???

Im willing to take the risk lol, but i will of course remove it if asked.

Plus there is a photo from lady gaga's glastonbury set when she is wearing a different outfit that shows there deffo isn't anything that shouldn't be there if you know what i mean but i will not risk linking that one!
Martina Navratilova

Lady Gaga

olol
Noooooo!!!!!!!

THATS better!
She hasn't got the hottest face, and the music is pretty horrible, but you can't argue, the ass is nice. Anyone who thinks she's a man needs to consult their own understanding of what makes a women attractive. lol.
Quote from davews : anyone who thinks she's a man needs to consult their own understanding of what makes a women attractive. Lol.

+11111111111
Until it get's naked no one will know what it is

Tbh it doesn't bother me because it look's like a horse with a fringe whatever.
Get her some new hair please, that hair looks like if it was made of hay.
She was wayy nicer before she became famous

Quote from niall09 :She was wayy nicer before she became famous

She actually look's like a women in them photo's lol
I like her face
Yeah, nice trunk...!
Quote from DaveWS :She hasn't got the hottest face, and the music is pretty horrible, but you can't argue, the ass is nice. Anyone who thinks she's a man needs to consult their own understanding of what makes a women attractive. lol.

Amen, to add to that, after a drunken night of sheer dunkenness, I asked the question, is lady gaga a man? After some quick speculation, we sent a text to 118 118 and quickly got a reply saying no she's not a man, she was born Stephanie bla bla bla in such n such a hospital.

Though, "not the nicest face" is still pretty damn hot.

Is Lady Gaga a man?
(392 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG