The online racing simulator
Sir Bobby Robson Dies Aged 76
(34 posts, started )
Klutch, seriously, if we were all in person, you would have shut the f*** up ALONG time ago. Because if you hadn't, fists of beating death would have rained upon you. Seriously, how much of an idiot are you?
Quote from BlueFlame :Klutch, seriously, if we were all in person, you would have shut the f*** up ALONG time ago. Because if you hadn't, fists of beating death would have rained upon you. Seriously, how much of an idiot are you?

internet is srs bzsns

lol@threatening violence over the internet
Quote from Klutch :internet is srs bzsns

lol@threatening violence over the internet

I wasn't threatening, I didn't say it was GOING to happen, I said, it WOULD have, if we were all in person together. You would be the one in the corner drinking on your own.
well I don't really know who Sir Robson is since I'm not a keen football follower, but he seemed to be one of the people who are part of the meaning of the sport. R.I.P

Shouldn't you guys just ignore Klutch and just report him? I'm stunned he wasn't banned in 4 years looking at his posts.
#31 - SamH
Klutch earns a 2-point, 14 day infraction. Trolls suck.

If you know diddly squat, don't post derisive crap.
#32 - mr_x
RIP Sir Bobby.

I met him when I had a tour of St James's Park while I was in school. The thing that stuck out was that he was a fantastic bloke who loved football and had a brilliant sense of humor!

Football has lost one of the true passionate gentlemen of the sport both on and off the field.
Quote from Klutch :I'm sorry i don't follow another country's sport.

Just as well considering the Aussies are getting tanked in the Ashes...

Rolf Harris, Edna Everage, Skippy, Shane Warne, Ned Kelly...your lads are getting one hell of a beating!

Sir Bobby was probably the best England manager we ever had..he was only denied by a CHEAT and bad luck!
Quote from Bladerunner :Just as well considering the Aussies are getting tanked in the Ashes...

Rolf Harris, Edna Everage, Skippy, Shane Warne, Ned Kelly...your lads are getting one hell of a beating!

Sir Bobby was probably the best England manager we ever had..he was only denied by a CHEAT and bad luck!

I love how everyone seems to forget about the second goal in which he waltz's through the entire defence with ease and slots home arguably the greatest ever goal scored in World Cup History

(ok the 2nd greatest goal in World Cup History after Archie Gemmils wonder goal)

Sir Bobby Robson Dies Aged 76
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG