The online racing simulator
Sir Bobby Robson Dies Aged 76
(34 posts, started )
Thought he would live forever..
Such a shame this news. He was probably the only good person left in football. He was a legend

R.I.P Bobby Robson
#4 - Bean0
Heard it on the radio earlier, truly a gentleman of the game.

RIP Sir Bobby :tombstone
No way! I still hate Newcastle for sacking him, that was the start of a downward spiral for the club. R.I.P
who?
Quote from Klutch :who?

How about you read the first post instead of being a penis jockey.
Penis jockey?

Don't you mean Knob jockey?
Quote from Klutch :Penis jockey?

You cretin, penis and knob are the same thing....
Fantastic person and coach.
RIP.
Quote from Klutch :Penis jockey?

However you want to describe yourself is fine by me, knob jockey it is.
Quote from Klutch :who?

You've been here almost 4 years and I'm still yet to read a "nice" post from you.

This aint 4chan, stop being a troll.

:feedtroll
Even as true-blue Chelsea fan, I had nothing but respect for Sir Bobby...one of the last true gentlemen of the game.
At least Cloughie will have someone to talk to now.

RIP Sir Bobby.
One of the last of a dying bread of managers who wanted to manage just for the love of the game, and not to massage their egos unlike the current crop of managers. His ethos was to play good football, all the time and to win with style.

Never have fully forgiven Newcastle for the way they ended the partnership with Robson, nor can we forget the horrible press he got in 86 and 90 World Cups. What he did with Ipswich Town is the stuff of legends, and while that words seems to be thrown about without a thought these days, Sir Bobby Robson was a true legend.

He was also a gentleman off the park, with a sense of humour an love for life. He fought Cancer 5 different times and had a heart of a fighter. The English game has lost a great, and we have lost a great in the footballing world, these types of managers are getting rarer and rarer.
#16 - 5haz
Rest in peace
As a ipswich fan , this is a truley sad loss

R.I.P Sir Bobby
Quote from BlueFlame :You cretin, penis and knob are the same thing....

But the term is knob jockey, not penis jockey.

Never have i ever heard the term penis jockey, thats just stupid.
Quote from Klutch :But the term is knob jockey, not penis jockey.

Never have i ever heard the term penis jockey, thats just stupid.

Seeing as you are a certified expert in stupid, I will correct my previous deviation from the commonly used term knob jockey and simply replace it with a more accurate description. You sir, are a troll of the highest order, the likes of which even 4chan would be ashamed of, if you were on fire I would only consider urinating on you if I had been drinking jet fuel my entire life and my penis was made out of nitroglycerine.

If you would like a brief description of the man who's death you just used to score cheap troll points from, then you need only read Mackie The Staggie's excellent post, and hopefully feel just a little bit ashamed of yourself.
Why would i feel ashamed about not caring about some random of whom i do not know?
What kind of cave you live?
Quote from manneF1 :What kind of cave you live?

I'm sorry i don't follow another country's sport.
Me neither,but i still know him
Quote from Klutch :Why would i feel ashamed about not caring about some random of whom i do not know?

If you don't know the person, don't post at all, that way you don't make youself look stupid and ignorant.
Quote from fujiwara :If you don't the person, don't post at all, that way you don't make youself look stupid and ignorant.

"If you don't the person"

Now whos the one thats making themselves look stupid and ignorant.

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG