The online racing simulator
The Sexy Car Pic Thread
(1266 posts, started )
The Sexy Car Pic Thread
I thought we had one. I guess we don't.

#2 - 5haz
What is sexy about cars that have been horribly mutilated?

Then again, thats just my opinion.

(Is it just me, or is hot in here?)

Heres some sexy car, Maserat Ghibli, I want one.
Attached images
fs_ghibli_5th.jpg
IMHO stuff like that looks nice

They are ugly as a fat woman eating cake.

/thread
Attached images
188.jpg
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :IMHO stuff like that looks nice

not stock, but not riced. would be spot on if you remove those awful seats... ( talking about the silvia)
THIS looks nice.
Quote from el pibe :not stock, but not riced. would be spot on if you remove those awful seats... ( talking about the silvia)

Dude ffs when you quote someone as least take the pictures out so the page is not so big

Tvr cerbera speed 12
This baby <3, Lamborghini LP640 Roadster

It's a "sexy cars" thread but most of them look as sexy as a brick.

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :examples

Attached is one sexy and dirty.
Attached images
lancia_1972-Stratos-Rally-Version-001_2.jpg
Quote from Joe93 :Extremly rapid car! guy has just bought a 1000BPH engine from sweden that is getting fitted sometime this year

Erm... no he hasn't lol

He's bought an 800hp Engine which has been rebuilt by Harvey Gibbs of SCS in Peterborough (who used to dyno my dad's engines) which is now fitted and running..

Did a 9.5 second 1/4mile at TOTb on the weekend which is mighty impressive considering it's main design is handling... had they allowed top speed runs (stopped due to bad weather) I'd have said it would have cracked 200mph+

It's first run out at Knockhill will be quite soon and hopefully if it's sunny (is it ever in Scotland?) then he will be aiming to get below the 50 second lap time.... iirc his current unofficial lap record around there in the focus is 50.02 and that was back when he only had 650hp
this is sexy
my scirocco is better

LP640SV
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Typical, Americans prefer broken Japanese trash to their own classics, how could you guys forget the Stingray? Anyway, these are my top 3....

Not to worry. Japanese cars are practical and bulletproof, not sexy. Here's some for ya, my top 3 picks in order.....

The Sexy Car Pic Thread
(1266 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG