The online racing simulator
TDRT - Public Endurance Server
(81 posts, started )

TDRT Public Endurance Server

After the successful Danish TDRT Race League 2009 another season was planned, the "TDRT Take II" league.

With new drivers, new ideas came up to make this second league a long-term project.
Our special thanks to TDRT C.Reetz ( Trekkerfahrer) and EQWorry.

We would like to introduce to you our 24/7 opened TDRT Public Endurance Server.

Race Length and Start: About 30 minutes races.
Cars: GTR & TBO (FZR+45kg, FXO +3% AIR)
Tracks: Track rotation.
One track a day, seven tracks over a week in total.
Sunday: Aston National
Monday: Kyoto National
Tuesday: Aston Historic
Wednesday: Kyoto GP Long
Thursday: Aston North rev.
Friday: Westhill International
Saturday: South City Long
Specials:
To be able to participate in the race a PB time of better than 105% of the actual World Record is required.
Overall Points Standings will be published on a weekly basis at www.TDRT.dk.

Our server will be online 24/7 starting Saturday, 1st August 2009.

Homepage section for overall race results,weekly updated:

http://www.tdrt.dk/?w=tdrt-league-2009
Wow, weird but interresting idea, let's see if it works
Sounds interesting. I think I´ll have a visit to your server on Saturday with my beloved XRR.
I'll be giving it a go
Great idea! Love it, i kinda missed this type of server, and yay for KY3!:static: Saturdays going to be madness though.
I will try and pop in every now and then.
#6 - Danke
Great idea! I'll try to join sometime.
Great idea! I'm too much of a n00b to ever qualify, but I'll give a go some day.
Sounds fun, I presume you have a system to stop people joining in the race if they didn't qualify?
Love the idea, Fernbay should be interesting.

One suggestion, please replace AS3 with KY2 or even BL. Do we really need 3 Astons in one week?
Quote from PMD9409 :Love the idea, Fernbay should be interesting.

One suggestion, please replace AS3 with KY2 or even BL. Do we really need 3 Astons in one week?

maybe in the future, we just want to see now, if the server is well visited
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :maybe in the future, we just want to see now, if the server is well visited

I bet it will be, as its an idea that's been missing from LFS for a long time.
Quote from PMD9409 :I bet it will be, as its an idea that's been missing from LFS for a long time.

that what i expected
you have to thank EQWorry for the Airio system which makes this self organizing longrun league possible. before airios scheduling feature it was nearly impossible. i think this race-mode was simply missing in public area just as you said.... so it was clear for me to fill this gap
I like the idea guys Hopefully it will take off with regulars frequenting the server 24/7

I'll be sure to give it a bash some time aussie time Have been racing the XRR in 1hr 30min races abit recently so 35min will be a good "pick up proper race"

I also don't mind the TBO's so gives some good variety on the one server.
NIce idea, me gonna visit that server. Love it
Very interesting idea there,it will sure wake me up from my LFS sleep
Very intresting. I will try this, no doubt.
I'll try tomorrow. 
Can we also post comments and critics here, once the server is running?
Quote from JackDaMaster :Sounds fun, I presume you have a system to stop people joining in the race if they didn't qualify?

Yes, it´s called "No-Midrace join".
On the other hand, if a racer already has driven a better 105% PB time on the server with the car he wants to use for the race, he doesn´t have to qualify, but can have a break. It will result in starting last on the race grid, of course..

Quote from Deutschland2007 :Can we also post comments and critics here, once the server is running?

You´re welcome to.
I'll definitely be giving this a go.
This should be interesting, I will give it a go for sure.
Sounds good, I'll be there tomorrow,
Looks interesting.
I'll try it tomorrow.
And at round about what time will the server open, so I can race there for as long as possible?

EDIT: Second question: Does the 105% laptime limit counts for all six cars alone, or for the fastest car in a class so that an FXR driver wouldn´t be able to join because he may be better than 105% of the FXR WR but can´t get into the 105% zone of the FZRs WR as it is to fast.

(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG