The online racing simulator
TDRT - Public Endurance Server
(81 posts, started )
I search for information about the point and license system???
#52 - VoiD
Mr. Kolz asked for feedback, so here we go.

Some things I´ve noticed:

- without having a necessary LFSW-pb midracejoin in quali is disabled, quit unlogical

- 10 minutes quali is a bit short for us TBO´s

- reaching the Super-Licence is impossible with the restricted FXO, needs some further timeadjustment...

- anoying "don´t forget your pitstop"-message. I guess this server should attract some "pros"... Most of them can read and know the F12-key

- anoying "don´t forget your pitstop"-message in quali. Missed my brakepoint infront of T1 yesterday because of this popup...

- german translation is buggy (mixed with english, typos). I guess the same goes for all other msg´s. Except EN and CZ. Looked a bit (The Stig)-like

Overall its a good fun. Thx to all GTR´s for not crashing into me!
Hi, I like the idea with this server..longer races often..that´s great:

I just have some additionary, maybe foolish proposals, because i know it will suit me personally better and then I think it possible would do so too for others.

I better come with my proposal here:

I would like a more frequent rotation. Skip the qual..let people practice on another server.

then

race rotation with 2 combos. Then people can choose to stay or go to the other server to practice for the combo they prefere.
18.00 - 18.40 as3
18.45 - 19.25 so5
19.30 - 20.10 as3 again
etc.

this chosen comboes could be there for 1 week at a time. why not? and make a schedule for everyone to see.

Why 2 and not more comboes? This will allow people with duties (children, homework and so) at home to come at the time, they can because the combo will be avaible several times on different hours.

ps. maybe 3 comboes could work as well, but i prefer 2.
Thanks. I´ll take this to the TDRT camps and we´ll get back to you. Today´s track is AS7r, the 16 Hours Track 2009.
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
Quote from VoiD :Mr. Kolz asked for feedback, so here we go.

Some things I´ve noticed:

- without having a necessary LFSW-pb midracejoin in quali is disabled, quit unlogical

- 10 minutes quali is a bit short for us TBO´s

- reaching the Super-Licence is impossible with the restricted FXO, needs some further timeadjustment...

- anoying "don´t forget your pitstop"-message. I guess this server should attract some "pros"... Most of them can read and know the F12-key

- anoying "don´t forget your pitstop"-message in quali. Missed my brakepoint infront of T1 yesterday because of this popup...

- german translation is buggy (mixed with english, typos). I guess the same goes for all other msg´s. Except EN and CZ. Looked a bit (The Stig)-like

Overall its a good fun. Thx to all GTR´s for not crashing into me!

- qualy is open for all
- we know about the problem with TBOs.... but we have no plan yet to fix :/
- yeah, i already noticed, on my list
- i made this because when race starts, you get not informed
- the message is timed to XX:25... so qualy is normally at another time
- translations will be deleted
#56 - VoiD
Quote from Trekkerfahrer :- qualy is open for all

Did two quick quali-runs in the morning... I saw at least 3 drivers who sent to spec because of not having a LFS-pb...IIRC they tried FXO, XRR and XRT. It worked for me yesterday on KY3/FXO but not for others today on AS7R...
Server was empty as I joined (server was in practice) and the others tried a midracejoin in quali with only me on track...

Check the log´s... something must have written down..

Quote from Trekkerfahrer :
- i made this because when race starts, you get not informed

But in quali F12 shows the mandatory pitstop...
When you join as first racer on the server in between race time xx:15 to xx:55 and you have your 105% PB, a 10 mins. Q will start for you.
The server is LFS PB locked at this mentioned time and can´t see if it´s a Q or a race.
Looks fine, but there wasn't anytime... like a hour ago~ .
Hey, I'm on your server right now. It is set to 35 hours, maybe that's why I'm alone here
Quote from pasibrzuch :Hey, I'm on your server right now. It is set to 35 hours, maybe that's why I'm alone here

It only looks like it (F12). It´s always 35mins & 1 lap, set by Airio.
the server will be down for about 1 hour for maintainance.... sorry
you do as when im not here

so unfair kolz bet you got les to tell you

Tur8o
Server is up again with major changes (sorry for extended downtime):

- Race lenght now lap based
- No time schedule anymore (except daily track change)
- No qualy anymore
- Airio 2.3.3 installed

Following settings are only for about 2 weeks:
- mid-race join allowed
- no PB needed

Fot the future we will set-up a small training server to give you a place to get the required time to be allowed to race.
At this point we will switch on the 5% rule again
See you on track!
Quote from Tur8o :you do as when im not here

so unfair kolz bet you got les to tell you

Tur8o

Yes, in deed "as" Aston National is planned for Saturdays but you might want to ask Trekker to change the track rotation. Maybe you get lucky, he´s in charge of this server.
Trekker

Thursdays? AS3 ME = WIN

lol

Thanks Tur8o
Thanks again R.Kolz here it is. The incident is somewhere near the last fourth of the replay.
Attached files
Incident at AS Historic.mpr - 975.6 KB - 224 views
Quote from legoflamb :The incident is somewhere near the last fourth of the replay.

That's sad you'd think people would get the hint after you don't vote to restart the first few times but then to make it his mission to prevent you from getting to the end is really low... it's easy to blame in on youth but lets just say he has a mental age of six if someone doesn't have patience why do they bother even joining an enduro server

It's also sad you were racing alone, I feel bad for you and feel I must come and race with you now
#69 - VoiD
stereotype... Cant race, breach of etiquette but knows how to vote...what a muppet

Edit: watched a bit more...what a bunch of muppets!!
He won´t bother anybody on this server for the next three month. Thanks for the replay.
Like my teammate states here, we "total"-opened the server for 14 days only,for all racers regardless their PB and allowed a bit more up to the 29th of this month in order to introduce it to all interested ppl..

In other words: Starting 29th, still no restart votes possible, in addition no kick/ban votes possible but only 105% WR racers will be able to join the races. The required laptime you do on another server before.

14 laps KY3 is on the menu today. Pls. join for some ~30 mins. races.
Just to clear things up though, I didn't post the replay to blame and shame. I just had to upload it somewhere and didn't want to make a new thread. However, I can't stop anyone from making any comments on the subject.

Quote from Glenn67 :
It's also sad you were racing alone, I feel bad for you and feel I must come and race with you now

It all depends on the time of day, even if there is no one on I'll still want to complete some laps. Short 5 lap sprints were the only choice of populated servers, and I needed to break away from that.

The style of driving was rubbing off my my karting races. DNFed twice after the 10th or 12 laps.
Quote from legoflamb :It all depends on the time of day, even if there is no one on I'll still want to complete some laps. Short 5 lap sprints were the only choice of populated servers, and I needed to break away from that.

That I can fully understand I rarely join a server with 5 laps these days. I have the same problems in Aus as well, often are lucky to be racing one or two let alone a full server. And I can't convince myself to join euro servers any more because the ping is just too high for good racing, otherwise I would join the TRDT enduro server regularly . USA servers could still be viable but I don't see any at the time I go on LFS I race with a Canadian guy a fair bit, but I believe he gets up at 3 or 4 am to race with his Aussie team m8's

Does lambchop still do LFS or has he moved on to other?
Here you go, Tur8o.

Changed track rotation:

Saturday: South City Long
Sunday: Aston National

Top 20 Drivers week 34 published.
Kolz... i may just have to stop by

i will try to get here
#75 - VoiD
Its me again...

- "Race length now laps based" gives a great advantage to GTR´s ... TBO´s need about 10 minutes more to complete the race. Thats fine and a real "challenge" but a bit unfair when TBO´s driving alone on track..should be 30 minutes for all cars!

- vote-restart didn´t work. After 20-30 minutes of serious practicing (quali is disbabled, only god knows why) five racers tried to restart a race... "All restart votes canceled" -> so all reacers left the server.. just great!

TDRT - Public Endurance Server
(81 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG