The online racing simulator
I love it
(95 posts, started )
Quote from DoC_uk :You post as much crap as Drifts14 or whatever ..except you are 7k posts behind him .

Go get a hobby or a girlfriend , and stop polluting this forum please

Btw , ditch that avatar , it makes you look a tw*t , no wait ..its not the avatar

You're ftw.

I like LFS becase it's the most realistic sim I've played.
i like it because it runs on Linux with a little wine of course.
I love it. First thread I read in months.
Quote from Bose321 :You're ftw.

I like LFS becase it's the most realistic sim I've played.

i remember when i thought gt4 was realistic
ok. i'd like to change my mind to I hate it.

Having an unlock limit for something you paid for. Lame
Quote from jaykay3000 :ok. i'd like to change my mind to I hate it.

Your unlocks will be replenished ..

s1 £12
s2 £12
not knowing what you talking about before slagging summit of ..Priceless
Quote from jaykay3000 :ok. i'd like to change my mind to I hate it.

i guess thats also a good point because then it stops people spreading your username and password so they can also unlock theirs.
1 unlock per week is re-applied if you use them. Plenty enough to reformat/buy a new PC every week.

So anther point for LFS can be given :

+ no need for potentially hazardous "copy protection" software running in the background.
I was a bit of a dipshit tbh. Messing around with lfs on my linux install and using a diff install with windows (because I had to change the key combos) so ofc with two installs it unlocks 1, locks the other so I ran out of unlock keys without even realising. Ho hum. I can prob live without speed for a week or so as it replenishes the unlocks every friday I think or just use my linux lfs install.
No problem there, send the devs an email & explain you ran out doing linux installs and they will give you another unlock early. They understand this happens.

https://www.lfs.net/?page=mailus
I have to love LFS otherwise TVE will make me his sex slave
Haha, what do I find when browsing the threads eh? ^^
Oh and yes, Mookie go back and play, or I'll use no lube next time!
Quote from The Very End :Haha, what do I find when browsing the threads eh? ^^
Oh and yes, Mookie go back and play, or I'll use no lube next time!

ugh...bad thoughts
TVE you promised not to talk about that stuff on the forum remember
Oh ok, I'll crawl back to my cave in sillence then..
this thread seems to have gone slightly offtopic

Also i found something else i love of LFS, the fact that options can be changed and accessed instantly and the game can be changed to suit your exact needs. Also the presence of many shortcut functions which are clearly indicated when pressing the Esc button.
Quote from harjun :this thread seems to have gone slightly offtopic

Also i found something else i love of LFS, the fact that options can be changed and accessed instantly and the game can be changed to suit your exact needs. Also the presence of many shortcut functions which are clearly indicated when pressing the Esc button.

I agree with you on this, I love how simple and fast responding the options are. You do a change, maybe your computer thinks for a second or two, and it's done, no restart or other stuff needs to be done. That's one great thing with LFS. Plug and play, setup and race. Simple as that.

Quote from mookie427 :aww

You know me, I can't shut up for long periode of times, but I think writing what I usually does on the servers are not a good thing to do on this forum, or I would be banned personally by the developers long time ago I think
Quote from The Very End :
You know me, I can't shut up for long periode of times, but I think writing what I usually does on the servers are not a good thing to do on this forum, or I would be banned personally by the developers long time ago I think

fair point that

I love it
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG