The online racing simulator
I love it
(95 posts, started )
Quote from logitekg25 :*ditch that avatar , it makes you look a tw*t , no wait ..its not the avatar

Your point being ?
Quote from DoC_uk :You post as much crap as Drifts14 or whatever ..except you are 7k posts behind him.

Yes, people who care about other people post count always made me laugh.
Quote from DoC_uk :Go get a hobby or a girlfriend , and stop polluting this forum please

I am not polluting this forum thanks.
Quote from DoC_uk :Btw , ditch that avatar , it makes you look a tw*t , no wait ..its not the avatar

How smart.
Quote from DoC_uk :Your point being ?

A smartass remark taken from your post to be inserted into smartass remark place into your signature.
Quote from logitekg25 :what he (^) said (the last quote)

Why dont you just climb right up inside him ?

He talks shit just like you .. his points are flawed as always

@shitdowww , yes you are polluting the forum , and its not just me that thinks so

What is your avatar humping ? i guess not a girlfriend , maybe your fist

The post count only matters if its high+pointess posts , yours fits this bill

Post less , quality over quantity buddy .. please post your race name .. i'm curious
.. unless you scared
Quote from DoC_uk :Why dont you just climb right up inside him ?

He talks shit just like you .. his points are flawed as always

@shitdowww , yes you are polluting the forum , and its not just me that thinks so

What is your avatar humping ? i guess not a girlfriend , maybe your fist

The post count only matters if its high+pointess posts , yours fits this bill

Post less , quality over quantity buddy .. please post your race name .. i'm curious
.. unless you scared

dude, you gotta know i am just very sarcastic, and like to joke around a ton...i just happened to look at your signature, so i commented i think you just need to calm down, after all, we are all just here to have a good time
Quote from Shadowww :

about what i expected .. a witty comeback .. or not .. now you wasting peoples bandwith also .

You lack intelect .. as is shown by that post .. thank you for that
Quote from logitekg25 :dude, you gotta know i am just very sarcastic, and like to joke around a ton...i just happened to look at your signature, so i commented i think you just need to calm down, after all, we are all just here to have a good time

To be fair m8 , i have no beef with you

but that moron shadowxxx is another matter , he been posting on my teammate threads when he really dosn't have the intelect to do so , and was told in that thread by me and many others that he should just **** off and do summit else , but he seems intent on making his post count bigger.

So i will shadowxxx him and make him look a twat where ever possible ...thx
Quote from DoC_uk :now you wasting peoples bandwith also .

Oh, I knew UK boys can only insure 1.0L FWD crapboxes, but I never knew they only can afford 56k modems.
Quote from Shadowww :Oh, I knew UK boys can only insure 1.0L FWD crapboxes, but I never knew they only can afford 56k modems.

Ok im tired , and you are a dumbass , that statment just comfirms this

I see no sport here , so g'night Mr hump my fist
can you guys just settle this...this does not belong in the 'i love it' thread...kinda ironic lol
Quote from logitekg25 :can you guys just settle this...this does not belong in the 'i love it' thread...kinda ironic lol

LOL nice post m8

Heres me thinking that americans dont get irony , i was wrong .. kudos to you !
Quote from DoC_uk :LOL nice post m8

Heres me thinking that americans dont get irony , i was wrong .. kudos to you !

dammit mr. trenholm (english teacher/the man)
Quote from logitekg25 :dammit mr. trenholm (english teacher/the man)

Err ok Mr wtfgtfo ( random person/whoever ) go sit with shadowxxx
Quote from DoC_uk :Ok im tired , and you are a dumbass

You just proved you are one by this post.

Quote from Shadowww :Oh, I knew UK boys can only insure 1.0L FWD crapboxes, but I never knew they only can afford 56k modems.

loooool
actually my first cars gonna be a 350bhp RWD S14 or a E30 with a nice 4.4L V8
Dream on...

Or maybe daddy has enough money for that
Quote from JO53PHS :Dream on...

Or maybe daddy has enough money for that

yep he definately does have enough money, considering that a 350bhp S14 is around £7k and a brand new 100bhp FWD car is about 7k too...yeh, much rather have the S14 even if its 1.8k a year to insure.
How can you possibly insure a 350bhp car for £1800 per year
Quote from harjun :yep he definately does have enough money, considering that a 350bhp S14 is around £7k and a brand new 100bhp FWD car is about 7k too...yeh, much rather have the S14 even if its 1.8k a year to insure.

LOL, insurance prices will be way higher for such a car, especially tuned. (rwd, high power etc.)

Go on insurance sites to see. (give me one, and I'll search.)
ok then, maybe it would be around £3000 a year to insure a 350bhp RWD S14
do you think it would be much to insure a yamaha raptor 700?
LOL I tried to insure a modded S14 for me [17yo Male] - none of them would even quote me
who said it has to be modded

I love it
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG