The online racing simulator
I love it
(95 posts, started )
I love it
i love lfs because it doesn't take any time to load between different modes, like mostly every other game.
i love lfs forum because of people like you.
I love lfs because, of the bf1?
I like how LFS is flexible
  • Easy to find an online race and join.
  • Easy to switch from one car to the next in spectate and jump to any car you want.
  • Views are very customizable, and cockpit is actually only within the cockpit.
  • Every GUI, graphical and controller option is configurable within the game whilst IN GAME. No restart needed to change graphic resolution, no need to leave race to change controller settings etc.
  • Yeah and agreed not having to wait 2 minutes to load a track is nice.
Quote from JasonJ :I like how LFS is flexible
  • Easy to find an online race and join.
  • Easy to switch from one car to the next in spectate and jump to any car you want.
  • Views are very customizable, and cockpit is actually only within the cockpit.
  • Every GUI, graphical and controller option is configurable within the game whilst IN GAME. No restart needed to change graphic resolution, no need to leave race to change controller settings etc.
  • Yeah and agreed not having to wait 2 minutes to load a track is nice.

yes same
I love LFS because of the random theads you post in its forum
I like rFactor.

Well not really.
I love the LFS forum because it gives me something to do when I am bored at work
#9 - 5haz
...unlike Internet Exploder 8, which makes me want to murder people

i dont really love lfs but everytime i try to find a better racing sim, i end up playing lfs at the evening^^
#11 - Byku
Quote from John5200 :
i dont really love lfs but everytime i try to find a better racing sim, i end up playing lfs at the evening^^

Agree.... i tried other sims... but i simply come back everytime.
School holidays then......
So after owning LFS for 4 years, harjun suddenly decides today that he wants to make a thread with the sole purpose of praising the quick loading times. illepall

Niko - See my Sig
I am sorry, but I have to agree that this is a really strange topic.
There are allready a lot of topics that is about the same subject.

I love it because it's provide me with a lot of fun every now and then, and that I can be a casual and still be competative driver.
I Love it Because i have spent over £250 on just playing it and going to spend another £450 by next month. Woo LFS :dopey:
I prefer cookie...

(sorry)
Maybe I give harjun too much credit but lots of replies picked up on the idea of "one-liners" about what they love about LFS ...... seems simple, and positive

I love that in LFS there are so many people that help make the game play better by volunteering their time and skills to host servers and leagues, make add-ons and skinning help, develop software etc.
soooooo what now :uglyhamme
i was just sayin that i love the way LFS doesn't have any stupid loading things where you have to wait for ages. Its just click and you instantly get the result (Y)
nice moose knuckle
whats a moose knuckle?

nuf said.
i love lfs because before i even knew of lfs, i had a g25 all set and ready to go for the discovery of lfs...and i like cars
-
(logitekg25) DELETED by logitekg25

I love it
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG