The online racing simulator
Safety Rating system is a little annoying too. I just got dropped back down to average because I slowed down to about 10 mph to avoid the car that had spun in the first turn. I wasn't the only one slowing down either, about 10 cars had to merge from 3 wide to one lane(and somehow we did this without in incident) to get around the car.

I wish they would try to find a few more tracks that were not wreckfests (although there aren't many beyond Aston and Kyoto combos).
I have found the way to avoiding getting low safety rating. Well, the first is to simply drive safe I did only this for quite some time and kept a stable 65-70 rating.
Now, to improve that, you either have to be up front, that is first or second. Or you have to be at the back. So if I don't start pole or near it on this server, I usually join from the pits some time after everyone else. 30 seconds on a 1:30 track is usually perfect.
Then, many people please ban and kick many times and it is boring...

Is a race =(
Quote from ErAri :Then, many people please ban and kick many times and it is boring...

Is a race =(

Well if people actually realised that there is no need to ban a person the first time they do a mistake, then there would be no problem. The only reason the voting is enabled is encase an Admin isn't online and someone needs to be kicked.

I think it would be much better if the Developers could make it so you can either just vote to kick or an option so you can select both. It would make it much easier
Had some great races yesterday on FE3! There were minimal crashes and I broke my pb a few times.
Quote from Furryappleseed :Had some great races yesterday on FE3! There were minimal crashes and I broke my pb a few times.

I love FE3 - I think it may even be my new favourite. That or Aston Historic.
Sadly, this isn´t always!
I really have to say, this voting thing really really SUCKS!

I was playing there today, in Aston Club. Unfortunately, 90% of the players were stupid noobs who don't know how to drive. They were going full throttle on the first corner, and I had lagging there, someone hit my rear tire and I hit someone else, then some idiot voted to ban me. Well, after that all the other noobs pressed also 1, without even knowing what happened there.. So I was banned in 10 seconds? I was so pissed off.... And earlier today, my team mate crashed someone, and the started whining to me and him. Everytime I did a mistake, they started to voteban. I was so angry, I started to talk to them, wth were they doing? Even if we didn't do anything wrong, they just votebanned us.... That voting thing, that everybody can voteban, just doesn't make sense... That server would be much safer place to drive, if you just cant voteban all.. Now everytime I go there, I have to see how long can I play before some idiot rams me into wall and I get banned....

Sorry for bad english...
Quote from Rocket47 :90% of the players were stupid noobs who don't know how to drive. They were going full throttle on the first corner.

EVERY CORNER. after yesterday's issues i had with that conedodgers guy, and being crashed into 5+ times in 10 minutes this morning, i now absolutely refuse to join any FM server.

oh, and thanks for kicking me from vent... maybe if you spent more time on your servers instead of vent i wouldn't be so pissy.
in any race i always have the look left and look right keys close to hand.

I've been on that server a few times, had a bunch of cool races. I naturally never win, but there are a lot of players with all skill levels and the fox car is a lot of fun.

vote ban can be annoying. I normally never vote unless someone convinces me because people make mistakes, maybe they lag or have accidentally gone to get a drink and left their car on when the race restarts.

first corners on most servers seem to be problematic, for some reason people dont respect a players virtual game space and often you get crunched by someone just pile driving their car through to try and get a good place.

It is a game, try not to get too obsessed with being no1 and you can still have a lot of fun through the whole pack or even if you end up just racing there against your own pb.
Quote from bunder9999 :EVERY CORNER. after yesterday's issues i had with that conedodgers guy, and being crashed into 5+ times in 10 minutes this morning, i now absolutely refuse to join any FM server.

oh, and thanks for kicking me from vent... maybe if you spent more time on your servers instead of vent i wouldn't be so pissy.

So it's everyone else crashing you and we, FM are to make responsible for this circumstance? Furthermore, why do you stay on vent, in the AFK channel (where it is not possible to talk - hence AFK channel), saying something along the line: " I refuse to join any FM server, only noobs blah blah..." and then wonder why you got kicked? Seriously, I fail to understand what you're really on about _but_ if there is still anything else you want to add on this matter then please visit us on ventrilo or create a thread in our forum.

Cheers

Plaztik
Wenn do we get some new tracks on the tracklist ? ( fe2r - fe3r - we1r etc.. )
We need to have fe2 back! And a few additional tracks would be nice too.
As a matter of fact, i do know that Failure (the one in charge) is browsing these forums occasionally, so i suggest that you guys specify the "etc" a little bit more.
So you say that people can ask/demand for stuff, you know what you are going to start then?

*hint*

Quote :GIMME GIMME!! I WANT BLABLA... GIMME!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if you have a serious suggestion to make that perhaps is a benefit for the server and the players, be specific, so it's easier take into consideration.

You can ask (but not really demand) as much as you want but In the end, Failure's making the final call - period(.)
I demand some mantits, or I'll be so angry I'll expload :gnasher:
Quote from the very end :i demand some mantits, or i'll be so angry i'll expload :gnasher:

(. Y .)

Seriously though, we need FE2 back. Some reverse tracks would be nice (pick some for me kthx.)
Quote from RasmusL :(. Y .)

Seriously though, we need FE2 back. Some reverse tracks would be nice (pick some for me kthx.)

Yeah we really do. In my opinion FOX @ FE2 is one of the best combos with the FOX. Some reverse and some longer tracks would also be nice. But I wouldn´t mind seeing SO1 being removed, as there´s always carnage.
SO1 is the most fun track with the FXO, ever! Don't remove that
Rather ban all the people that canot manage to drive clean, because that track is a blast to race on.
Quote from The Very End :SO1 is the most fun track with the FXO, ever! Don't remove that
Rather ban all the people that canot manage to drive clean, because that track is a blast to race on.

You can´t ban 30% of the people who are visiting a server, can you? I enjoy SO1 too, but if it seems to be almost impossible to have a clean race there.
If they fails to actually drive clean, yes you can
30% less out of 32 drivers still would mean a great race with over 20 cars on track
Is the best server to watch races on LFS Remote. I'm so tired of XFG/XRG...
Yesterday i was racing there and it was great. It made a lot of fun, of course there are crashes but thats racing.

Best FOX Server ever.
Reverse tracks would be cool. Main track I want is Aston National though.

The short tracks don't really bother me. Restraint is required on them and thats just not gonna happen so the crashes are no surprise, because we all know the finish line is on the exit of turn 1.:insane:
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG