The online racing simulator
Its back!
(67 posts, started )
Its back!
thank goodness for that.

i wonder what happened?
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
finally.. seems like LFSW and main site are still down tho..
Apparetently a server side issue that had nothing to do with LFS as a unit . . .

Scawen mentioned it in the RSC (Or whatever) forums.

Bit sus really ain't it if your business relies on sites and communication with your customers. If this was later down the line for LFS then it could have cost them quite alot in customers and money . . . .

Hope they get something back for their downtime . . .
Yay! I missed this forum
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :thank goodness for that.

i wonder what happened?

Yes... i was starting to wonder too... My friend wanted to purchase S2 but couldn't so he'll be happy!
feels good to be back here
wb
It's probably most useful threads like this one that crashed their server .
Woohoo, my 100th post .
sorry about the spam thread, i just thought someone needed to point out the blatanly obvious. and if anyone didnt know it was back up, they could read the thread and then they would know. work that one out.
The LFS servers didn't crash, the ISP network broke down (for unknown reasons).
Quote from Matrixi :Yay! I missed this forum

I still miss LFSWorld
I want my chatterbox!
If you got on www.liveforspeed.net a few hours ago there was an explanation what was wrong. So if you don't know what was wrong, you're not a hardcore fan enough, otherwise you would have noticed
woo now i can finally go post my lfs edit :P
Finally (nice work victor)
GO GO GO Scavier!:laola:
Ahh, the universe is stable again... Or at least some of it.
Yessssss!!
:lovies3d:
Seriously?
Ya, seriously.
Quote from sgt.flippy :If you got on www.liveforspeed.net a few hours ago there was an explanation what was wrong. So if you don't know what was wrong, you're not a hardcore fan enough, otherwise you would have noticed

I tried the website and the forum like twice every 5 mins for 2-3 days... I was going skitz lol illepall
#24 - Vain
Quote from spsamsp :I tried the website and the forum like twice every 5 mins for 2-3 days... I was going skitz lol illepall

I went out and read a book in the sun. illepall

Vain
Quote from Vain :I went out and read a book in the sun. illepall

Vain

Maybe in Germany you can do that but the last day or so, there has been rain here lol

Its back!
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG