The online racing simulator
The 2 Repsol guys [presumably team-mates] are crashing into each other?
Quote from J@tko :The 2 Repsol guys [presumably team-mates] are crashing into each other?

ooo i thought repsol sounded like some other english word
Quote from logitekg25 :ooo i thought repsol sounded like some other english word

what? like you thought he was depositing these?
rofl ^^
that is probably another reason it is a funny picture, only you would reckognise that word (jk)
And even worse than that, they advertise that stuff on TV, usually at meal times, dirty b*!%&$ds!
Quote from Shadowww :

Guess which one is dawesdust_12

You must be wrong.

I have never entered or been near an Apple store in my life.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :You must be wrong.

Normally just pressed against the window drooling.

Hmm, doutbtful?

Oh wait, unless you ordered online of course, i hope you didn't order your first mac using a windows PC, as that must be some kind of defiance of the faith for a mac fanboy such as yourself wouldn't it?
Quote from danthebangerboy :And even worse than that, they advertise that stuff on TV, usually at meal times, dirty b*!%&$ds!

not here

*gasps loudly*
Lame joke is a funny joke.

I found stuff called Woll Smoth. Its pretty funny. The eyes and mouth are shrunk. Supposedly because of the shrunken mouth, you say things differently so you end up putting "o"s where vowels usually belong. So here we go:

Woll Smoth

Slosh

Rock Ostley

Gontolmon

Tho Songong Shork
pretty dumb but epic in some way
To be honest I don't get it Maybe if I am drunk I'll laugh my guts out, but right now I am just sitting with a question-face when looking on those. Maybe I am getting too old
Quote from danthebangerboy :Hmm, doutbtful?

Oh wait, unless you ordered online of course, i hope you didn't order your first mac using a windows PC, as that must be some kind of defiance of the faith for a mac fanboy such as yourself wouldn't it?

The first Mac - iBook G4: Phone order (yes, they still do those)
second one - iMac : Purchased at a local "Official Apple Reseller" (Fancy speak for "WE CAN SELL APPLE STUFF")
third one - Macbook Pro: Purchased online (using the iMac)
4th one - Macbook: Purchased at "Official Apple Reseller"
5th one - Alum Macbook (Now 13" Macbook Pro): Purchased at "Official Apple Reseller".

Never been in a proper Apple store, nor been near one, because the nearest one is... 2 hour ferry ride + 1 hour drive and I don't care about Apple that much to make that kind of effort to go to a retail space.
links dont load
Same here.
they load for me, there just pics of gaming characters with a different head (badly edited) not very funny at all
thanks for informing, lol.
Loads for me. Basically it's loads of game pictures, where game character's head has been replaced with Arox face/head.

Edit : Damn, someone said it before me.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG