The online racing simulator
I am lost............
(62 posts, started )
Quote from rich uk :not her eyes in person. just her photos. Why not pretend to cut your wrists with a plastic knife? you get "that feeling" but none of the side effects.

Also people always look like idiots sat in hospital after a suicide attempt.

also people will look stupid with scars in their hands forever. everyone i know who has opened his/her hand still reqrets it
noone bealive me....i have the knives....i dont know what to do........................just help me......I am mad lotst,,,shit
Attached images
IMG_8380.JPG
Don't you even think about that devil, shame on you.
Hi Devil007

Sorry to hear you're going through such a hard time. My advice (if you would like it) is to try and get some perspective on what's happening. Things can be bad but they are very rarely that bad that you need to harm yourself. Try to think about your feelings in the future maybe, when the current situation has calmed down/passed. You need to take yourself out of the current moment emotionally and get onto a different track. If it's a depression a very cold shower can snap you out of it.. also going for a very long run somewhere, running can also help with anger issues, you just run whatever it is out of the system.

I'm not sure what's happening back there but there's always someone to talk to, even online. I like to think that we're good friends, so drop me a PM anytime if you want to discuss anything further.

Take it easy man,
yes we do think, and we say you to not to do it. you wuld reqret it the rest of your life, go and have a walk. it helps, really it does
Quote from DEVIL 007 :noone bealive me....i have the knives....i dont know what to do........................just help me......I am mad lotst,,,shit

I'm telling you man, you WILL regret doing that. Go for the ice cubes, they hurt like **** but won't do you any damage
Stop being a ****ing idiot.

Sounded harsh i know, but posting pics of knifes on a public forum and telling people that you will cut yourself is not going to help you forget about (whatever the heck) has happened.

Turn off your computer, hide the knifes and sit down and think.

Someone get the number for this guys local police station.
guys....we had 8 wondefulll years and i talked today to her friend and she told me when bing on business trip 3 month bacj how she was speaking how still love me so much after 8 years and that she wnated be always like that....I love her so much what i woild go for her to the end of the world and i would do aynthign...I crewed few things...we should have merriage in 1 month and something and now she said not anymore and weird thinga happening around.....guys...i have no control...i dont want to do it yet I am mad and have this in my mind..this is total crazy.............
Quote from DEVIL 007 :i dont know what to do........................

Do anything BUT cut yourself. Please.

To me you seem like a really good guy, you're just lost in a trap. EVERYTHING will be fine, just don't do a stupid thing. Take deep breaths, have a shower, a walk, anything BUT the knives. Please
#35 - 5haz
Yeah, tomorrow you will regret everything you do today.
Listen devil, you love her, she loves you, there is nothing bad going on, talk to her, it just sounds like the whole marriage thing freaks her out (it does for everyone when you really think about it!)

Talk to her.. please, that's all I ask.
Those knives look perfect for making a wonderful evening meal. Some chicken breast, diced with your fine knives, and marinaded for a few hours in a simple but slightly spicy sauce. Yummy.

Plus it'll make you feel better
yea, talk about it. maybe it is just that she is afraid of it and if you love her i think you wont mind skipping the wedding with few months/years
tristan: GTFO...
Call her. Tell her to meet you somewhere in public, a bar, cafe, whatever. Talk about it. You'll calm down once it's all been sorted. Harming yourself won't fix it, if anything she'll think you're a psycho
I can understand your feelings Devil. I've been with my girlfreind for 6 years now, and would do anything for her...

...apart from slit my wrists. As much as i love her, i would never get to the extent that i would slit my wrists if we broke up. Just remember that there's always fish in the sea. I reccomend going to bed and have a clear head tomorow. Atleast then, you can make more logical decisions.
jesues...she say there is nothing in side her anymore......how this is possible.....

mostly calmed down guys....I have go, go out now...hope it helps
Quote from Victor :
You have a brain you know - use it!

Straight from your signature.

Please.
this thread is useless without video fottage of you going mad. tbh then someone may care.
Quote from DEVIL 007 :jesues...she say there is nothing in side her anymore......how this is possible.....

Because it isn't the truth..

This isn't going to be easy for either of you, but you just have to promise to just give it some time.. things will begin to unfold, it'll be okay, i promise.
#46 - 5haz
Quote from tristancliffe :Those knives look perfect for making a wonderful evening meal. Some chicken breast, diced with your fine knives, and marinaded for a few hours in a simple but slightly spicy sauce. Yummy.

Plus it'll make you feel better

Now that is the road to obesity.
Quote from XCNuse :Because it isn't the truth..

This isn't going to be easy for either of you, but you just have to promise to just give it some time.. things will begin to unfold, it'll be okay, i promise.

DEVIL listen this guy, he's right.
I am back from outside with my dog...thanks god we have it.....put all under control......this was way too much for me. Apologize.
Nice

Do you have close friends were you can go have a drink and talk with? If they really respect you, you can tell them anything.

Cheer Up!

I am lost............
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG