The online racing simulator
I am lost............
(62 posts, started )
Good new

Cheers,
Quote from Scrabby :Nice

Do you have close friends were you can go have a drink and talk with? If they really respect you, you can tell them anything.

Cheer Up!

No, not really a friend I could talk to about these things. I gave her whole my life.
-
(AndroidXP) DELETED by AndroidXP
Quote from DEVIL 007 :No, not really a friend I could talk to about these things. I gave her whole my life.

I still love you Devil.

It sucks, I'm sorry to read you have such problems. You'll get through it and whatever happens come out a stronger person.
Well done Devil.

thanks all
Quote from DEVIL 007 :thanks all

Glad you feel better and took a walk mate, definately alot better than causing yourself pain.

I was reading this thread thinking oh S***...

-Luke.
Anytime devil!

Always glad to be of service!

p.s. the pub may not help this conversation
Sorry fella, i just read the first 10 posts or something like that. In fact, u gotta be emo because this ... no offense but this is overreacting. In other way i understand, maybe u had strong relationship with her.

If i was emo, i would be dead a year ago. If u knew whats happened in my life then u would cut ur veins 100x times and then some more stuff. But people are different.

This is what happened to me in the last 1 year.
My parents devorced
My girl dumped me
My bird died
I quit school because they failed me for fun (for 2nd time)
My other bird died
Money problems

... and a bunch of more stuff wich are more serious and i just cant tell this in public or anyways, cant tell to anyone.
-
(PLAYAPIMP) DELETED by PLAYAPIMP
Quote from hazaky :
This is what happened to me in the last 1 year.
My parents devorced
My girl dumped me
My bird died It's a bad thing`?
I quit school because they failed me for fun (for 2nd time)
My other bird died Birds can't even talk, so I don't understand the point in this

Devil, hide your knives from the future!
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Devil, hide your knives from the future!

Whoa, wait ... Theyr pets. That should explain it kinda ... pretty well?
wat
Quote from hazaky :Whoa, wait ... Theyr pets. That should explain it kinda ... pretty well?

money girl school and parents are pets? no wonder it gone bad.

I am lost............
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG