The online racing simulator
I am lost............
(62 posts, started )
I am lost............
Guys....I am mad.....I will cut my vains
no dont do it, dont be an EMO! rather go hit something(punching bag for example) but dont cut yourself. the scars will be there your whole life, think about it again dude
Film it!!!!

I hope you are joking by the way. it's more funny that way.
#4 - 5haz
I think perhaps you should phone whatever the emergency number is in your country and tell them rather than us.
guys....this is hit if u would be here.......I am not funny at all du u think I habve now the time to be funny..........................................
what did go wrong? still i recon punching things(not any humans or animals), even wall is good if you are willing to brake your wrist
devil you sound drunk. drink more so you stop posting rubbish?
relatonship....I am going like mad around the flat......I myself was always joking how someone could say to cut himself but I feel total shit going around and aroung and wathing the knives...............help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
#9 - 5haz
Y'know most people who attempt suicide or self harm say that they really regretted it once they started.

Ok yeah, how about phone up a friend I'm sure they'll understand?
Quote from 5haz :Y'know most people who attempt suicide or self harm say that they really regretted it once they started.

I would agree. Most people that commit suicide regret it afterwards.

:hide:
Take it easy.... maybe playing LFS will solve the problem.
f u c k u I am not drunk........shit, shit guys I have nonone to talk now....I am lost....
Quote from DEVIL 007 :f u c k u I am not drunk........shit, shit guys I have nonone to talk now....I am lost....

You are talking to us...
there is this one old thing you can do to help your sorrow, go get drunk bigtime. then next mourning you cant think about your relationship sorrow when your in so bad hangover
Breathe and go outside, walk the dog (if you have one) or just walk it off.
Also you are not los. your in your apartment with a knife.

Why don't you cut the eyes out of pictures of your g/f? Helps me unwind after a hard day
man.....this is...its like a steam of feeling......I feel she will brak out with me...we have been 8 years together....I can stand that feeling........HELP
I agree with above, if you really are that mad at someone/something, don't do something you'll regret. If you need to hurt yourself (I know that sounds terrible, hear me out...) try squeezing ice cubes or hit something a lot. Ice cubes won't leave scars or leave you with any damage, and hitting something hard will only cause bruising or cuts, they'll heal in a few days. It'll help vent the anger, safely. You really should call a close friend or family member and get them to come over though, just talk it out

Leave the knives dude, trust me you'd regret it even tomorrow morning. Try going for job interviews or even going out with friends, and never being able to wear a t-shirt. Not good man
Deep breaths, fresh air, try and keep calm.

Take a walk like others have said.
#20 - 5haz
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I would agree. Most people that commit suicide regret it afterwards.

:hide:

I said attempt you buffoon.
jesus....why the i would cut her eyes.....I love her to the whole deep........there si so much happening in my head and I have no realy control over it....it just help me I am writing now.....but I cant saz what will be in 5 minutes or later.......guys.....
For christs sake DON'T cut yourself. NOT GOOD.

Take deep breaths man.
so you had a fight, well i think you should do anything you can to make it up
i know it might not be easy but you should call her and try to calm down
Devil, take it easy, it will be okay and make sense one day.

Don't go out on a whim and do something you will regret later in your life, it isn't worth it.

Take a deep breath, take another (don't forget to exhale!)

Just slow down.. you're going to be just fine

Find something to do to get your mind off the subject, mow your lawn, take a walk.. just plleeeaese don't do anything stupid!
Make music! Heck, I still listen to that song you made and Orion put on his website, you can do that? Let your emotions control something, just let it out, don't hold it in.

Just slow it down a second, you're thinking to much!

I don't know about you but I believe that things happen for a reason, this may be rough right now but like I said, it will all make sense one day, it's preparing you for something.
not her eyes in person. just her photos. Why not pretend to cut your wrists with a plastic knife? you get "that feeling" but none of the side effects.

Also people always look like idiots sat in hospital after a suicide attempt.

I am lost............
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG