The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :It counts sent messages in the %age fullness too

lol.

So your %age is only 3 years more full than mine. Not exactly a long time
the clock is wrong
that sniper one is great, i love the atitude, that man is the definition of awsome
Quote from james12s :that sniper one is great, i love the atitude, that man is the definition of awsome

To me it's rather psychopathic, and not in a good way.
As in not feeling anything when killing human beings.
Quote from ColeusRattus :As in not feeling anything when killing human beings.

well it depends, if hes someone you dont know, is battleing against you and you never seen him or had any physical connect to him you might not feal that much
edit: also if you know he is going to kill alot more then one person or he has already killed you might not be so sad about him
Quote from batteryy :well it depends, if hes someone you dont know, is battleing against you and you never seen him or had any physical connect to him you might not feal that much

Wow, this must be the most stupid thing ever written on this forum. We are talking about KILLING someone, ENDING HIS LIFE. :thumbsdow
Quote from zeugnimod :Wow, this must be the most stupid thing ever written on this forum. We are talking about KILLING someone, ENDING HIS LIFE. :thumbsdow

i know what im talking abuot dude, i dont like killing either. its wrong and spychopatic. but if you are in a war, someone is trying to kill you. i think it would not feal so bad if you shoot someone whos shooting at you. then its pshychopatic if you kill someone for fun, and actually enjoy it
Can't believe you're discussing this, have this forum lost all sense of humor?

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE

Hahaha
words cant describe the horror you just put me trough:cry:
Ahhhhhh....

So thats why he wasnt in the new Terminator......
lool. atleast he still has some arm muscle left!
tbh i see it as awesime cos it is the sort of responce you would give to try and lighten up an interview by making people laugh. if it as made as a serious comment then yh it is a bit erm ditatched(sp)
yes n no

he was in there but renderd
Attached images
vlcsnap-114635.png
Quote from DevilDare :Ahhhhhh....
So thats why he wasnt in the new Terminator......

IIRC that picture is before T3 and in T3 he was back in the same shape as T2.
:d
Attached images
2zntvrl.gif
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG