The online racing simulator
New Scirocco?
(94 posts, started )
Quote from e2mustang :my suggestion,get a life people,its much better than playing,i stopped playing a while ago now,and i dont miss it at all.

But you're still sad enough to come on the forum and read threads... Nothing stops you from having a life and still having a go at LFS time after time.
Quote from Electric Eye :But you're still sad enough to come on the forum and read threads... Nothing stops you from having a life and still having a go at LFS time after time.

i come here to see 3d renders section,but when i see scirocco threads i just look how ppl wine still. but your right,still can play when having a life. just this vws wining driving me nuts.
I have total faith in the devs there is only one reason they have delayed it and that is to make sure it is as realistic as possible. Just like the rest of LFS. Now stop whining.

A
I thought these threads get insta locked and deleted?
They can.. at discretion of OP and if the thread is getting out of hand, but it isn't really.

@Electric Eye, yea that's what the Germans that just had an interview with Victor said.

So, just with those words, the next patch is going to be far more than the VWS I am sure, it's going to be a big patch (especially after taking this long).

Methinks we will have some other surprise rather than just a Volkswagen.

But this baby HAULS!!!! Is like VRRROOoommMMMMMMm.. vats your hybrid svound like? HHhhhhhHHHHhhh ... Dats cool...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_y27chNLas

+1 for VW and awesome commercials!

Someone should strip that commercial and make an LFS version for the Scirocco lol, could be funny..

But.. as for being on topic, as the mighty devs always say.. It's done when it's done..
The point is that developers are definitely working on something and not wasting their time. So there's no real need to be complaining about the amount of time it is taking to finish off whatever they're doing! : )

It's worth the wait.. I'm sure

And great advert
me loves the title... "new scirreoco"

lol i wanna have the "old" one first
Quote from BlueFlame :Theres no news we've heard nothing for ourselves, why would Victor tell someone who was surely going to post that information here on the forum without posting a news thread first? It doesn't make sense really, unless it was a mistake of Victor.

I've been thinking it might have been a kind of "deliberate" mistake?

Quote from HVS5b :I've been thinking it might have been a kind of "deliberate" mistake?

So you mean, Victor is the only one that cares about the community?
Quote from Rauen :It could explain everything.

But I'm still calling the game as LIVE FOR WAITING...

i am thinking the same stuff as you are but i am calling it WAITING FOR SPEED
gosh...please, don't bump this thread.
ok, it's been like 2 weeks before you posted, but damn, isn't this putting pressure to Scavier?
btw, I've been playing LFS since '02 and I waited 6 years (for the right time) to get S2. It was worth every dime. And now it's been like 9 months after the VWS was scheduled to be released (and then postponed) and still there are moaners.
When the time comes for it to be released, it will happen. The devs made it sure. And when it happens, I'm sure that the car will be really worth the long waiting period.
Not to mention that comparing 3 guys (who make a hobby out of developing LFS, I assume) with a group of like, 30 people (employees for a game developer), and both making a good quality game, perfecting it as time passes, it makes a HUGE difference in the time taken for those separate games to be perfected.

For all people waiting for the VWS to be released, please read this and think for a while.

I must furthermore mention that I'm not emulating the developers in any way or putting myself in their position (at least that wasn't my intention).
its going to be out this christmas at this rate, on hold for 1 year.. bludy rediculas

theres loads of other games which are overtaking LFS..

with better graphics, better / more cars, more track..

time to find another 1 me thinks
Quote from Dazmyster :time to find another 1 me thinks

Good luck on your search.

Oh don't tell anyone, but: You can have more than 1 game/sim that you drive/race. :shhh:
Quote from zeugnimod :Good luck on your search.

Oh don't tell anyone, but: :shhh:

I also find this funny too Zeug, people think it's a relationship. Between SIM and HUMAN.
The Scirocco is a lie. [/Portal]
Oh god I just wish for the Scirocco even more now. We are getting one next week and I can't wait for either version to arrive! Not trying to whine :b

New Scirocco?
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG