The online racing simulator
New Scirocco?
(94 posts, started )
New Scirocco?
Would be sweet no?

+11111111111110000000000.

Never have I wanted to own an "everyday" car so much
So beautiful! This time VW did really great! I think not even the Focus RS gets to be so beautiful as the Scirocco.
Oh the irony! Still made of win though, +1!
They didnt make a sirocco 08 yeat and sirocco 09 is changing ... hope they make it before new model comes out lol
making a reg is long now making thus?!?!?! please nooo!!!!
Maybe thats why the next patch is taking so long...eh? :P
I think i should have put this topic on offtopic section :S

please...dont flame!
#8 - amp88
Am I the only one who thinks this looks like an obese version of the normal Scirocco?
Quote from amp88 :Am I the only one who thinks this looks like an obese version of the normal Scirocco?

I think so... I think it looks wayyyyy better! Angrier, Slicker, Nicer Rims, Nicer Interior Just the sport version, of the fastest version i guess :P
Too bad it's automatic though
Not that we will ever get to drive the damn thing
That is why it takes so long to get the 'rocco !!!!!

the devs allways knew that there was an '' R '' version comming... so they said to VW if they could do the R instead and they were waiting for the official unveiling at the 'Ring !

ps: i am not under the influence of any drugs
Quote from amp88 :Am I the only one who thinks this looks like an obese version of the normal Scirocco?

Have to agree with you there, front looks pretty good and somewhat aggressive but rear is "meh", just round and bloated. I guess it's pedestrian safety thing, no sharp looking things as they might hurt sensitive people.
...still a Golf on steroids...
I hope this will be added so the normal Scirocco has a class mate
Wouldn't it be ironic if VW had time to develop a whole new model of the Sirocco before we get it?
Quote from boosterfire :Wouldn't it be ironic if VW had time to develop a whole new model of the Sirocco before we get it?

Yes it would be!
Front wheel drive.
i think they will keep lieing about the sirocco and when it comes to the end they will say no theres no srocco sorry i would just laugh roof
Dont you think we should wait for the normal scirroco to be released, even before we talk out 'making a better version' of it, cus there isnt at this time, a scirroco to be made better lol.
Quote from RacerAsh3 :Dont you think we should wait for the normal scirroco to be released, even before we talk out 'making a better version' of it, cus there isnt at this time, a scirroco to be made better lol.

what is that word you used after "to be" and before the ", even"
Holy, looks realy good, well done to VW
#23 - senn
Quote from Crommi :Have to agree with you there, front looks pretty good and somewhat aggressive but rear is "meh", just round and bloated. I guess it's pedestrian safety thing, no sharp looking things as they might hurt sensitive people.

*turns the popup headlights on his MR2 on*

OH HAI

yeah it looks tubby at the back, front is nice and aggressive tho.
That car is pure art!
Still looks like a manga version of Prince Charles.

Just keeping the opinion balanced.

New Scirocco?
(94 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG