The online racing simulator
Team Zoom recruiting
(38 posts, started )
Geez do none of you commit to a team? I believe when you say yes to join, at least stay there for a good few months (unless it fails of course like CR!)
Team Zoom may be slow at lifting off, but he is trying somewhat! Cant you be faithful to him for over a week?
Quote from shaun463 :that would be impossible everyone hates me

You're not ready to join a good team yet, maybe in a few months once more consistent you could start searching. It's really not that hard to join even the better teams, most don't select on a ability (within reason). If you stay around here long enough and become a part of the community and don't join a team you'll find you get PMs offering you to join teams, it's really not hard.

I've never joined a team because I feel I wouldn't be able to bring much too a team, I have less time than I would like and I'm hardly skilled when it comes to driving
#28 - Jakg
Quote from ajp71 :I've never joined a team because I feel I wouldn't be able to bring much too a team, I have less time than I would like and I'm hardly skilled when it comes to driving

look at Sam, he's slow as hell, he uploads to the wrong server and he runs out of fuel in league races, yet he's still perfectly welcome in UKCT because he's a great fella
Quote from Jakg :look at Sam, he's slow as hell, he uploads to the wrong server and he runs out of fuel in league races, yet he's still perfectly welcome in UKCT because he's a great fella

I can see sam running after Jack now
Quote from joen :Ah ok, didn't know you were in that too, I meant lf-lfs

lol, LF-LFS died ages ago...

PS: im interested in joining
Quote from anbiddulph :lol, LF-LFS died ages ago...

PS: im interested in joining

ok ive changed the tag to [TZR]
Quote from shaun463 :ok ive changed the tag to [TZR]

Why did you change? Did I miss something somewhere

Also he said he was interested in joining, grab the chance dude!
Quote from shaun463 :ok ive changed the tag to [TZR]

the ok said he could join

(tag because of a drift team traction zero
anyone going to join?
Sean.. one previous reply had the best advice IMO.. rather than asking here per-se, get out on the track, get talking to a few other like-minded people looking to either join or start a team and come up with something between you.

dSRC started off with just me and tiny. We raced around on random servers and ultimately started talking about a team inwhich Bladey and Technique showed an interest. I raced regularly with dodo back in the demo and once he got his license, joined up pretty soon after. We were more of a "collection of drivers" than a team in the strict sense then.. but kept with it and it slowly built up into more of a club / team scenario.

3 years on and we have ~24 members ranging from early teens to old farts(tm). This didn't happen overnight and it's taken a lot of effort on everyone's part to stay as we are and slowly become an "established team".

Stick with it.. but your best chances of getting together to form a team will definitely be finding others on the track thinking like you are.. and when you do, you maybe starting with a 2, 3, 5 person team before you know it

Regards,

Ian
bump we love to see new members!
its me and Jack right now
I want to join team
Hi everyone i am Ghostflame or Ghostdrifter in the game lfs. I am a person that like drifting and racing,but i want to become a member of a team.
Quote from Ghostflame :Hi everyone i am Ghostflame or Ghostdrifter in the game lfs. I am a person that like drifting and racing,but i want to become a member of a team.

I believe you are one year and about 7 months late for that

Team Zoom recruiting
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG