if no one joins its dead

Btoryo joined

Btoryo left

Member List:
shaun463

anbiddulph
has it ever "lived"?
#3 - S0ul
I suggest you to find some people who are interested in joining a team and THEN found a new one. There are just too many teams, and not enough members
Quote from S0ul :I suggest you to find some people who are interested in joining a team and THEN found a new one. There are just too many teams, and not enough members

If teams recently can recruit at moment such as Dynamic Racing, why can't you?
I'll tell you what many of these teams remind me of ...

EuroBrun never started a race for over a year, BTW.

Yes, Andrea Moda.
Quote from shaun463 :if no one joins its dead

Shaun, I think you'd better join an existing team.
Quote from hrtburnout :Shaun, I think you'd better join an existing team.

that would be impossible everyone hates me
Quote from shaun463 :that would be impossible everyone hates me

including yourself?

What's the point of being so harsh at yourself?
Stop giving people more importance than they ought to, and give yourself a break...

Life is much more than a game... (even if this game is LFS )

Nobody hates you shaun, it's just I think a lot of people find you annoying. Maybe if you calmed down a little around here, things would be different.

Well, still being so young you might not understand some of the sarcasm/humor here on the forums. Just imagine a -smiley behind every second post
And I personally don't hate you (yet), just as DaveWS said, just learn to stay calm and become patient. That will you help even outside the forums

And sorry, I won't join your team
Quote from DaveWS :Nobody hates you shaun, it's just I think a lot of people find you annoying. Maybe if you calmed down a little around here, things would be different.

Special needs

You're 8 years old and you're on the interweb with your own team and team website, thats just scarey to me. Not because you're 8 and you have mad computer haxor skills, but because you're probably not 8 and you try and fool people into thinking you are.

K bye.
Quote from Rooble :Special needs

You're 8 years old and you're on the interweb with your own team and team website, thats just scarey to me. Not because you're 8 and you have mad computer haxor skills, but because you're probably not 8 and you try and fool people into thinking you are.

K bye.

oi i am 8 i will show a pic of me

(me is angry)
Quote from shaun463 :oi i am 8 i will show a pic of me

(me is angry)

Come on then, piccy time - That does not mean a pic of an 8 year old that you dont know, or your 8 year old son! Or even you at 8 years of age 20 years ago
#15 - th84
I think he really is 8... who else would use the scooby doo theme song on their website. LOL
Hey shaun!!! for the skins what cars do i make them for?
I got started on the new skins!! Its a WIP, but I just gotta change flags, names, and fix stretching s and its done.
Attached images
TZWIP.jpg
i want to see the shaun, nothing else.
Quote from Biohazard :i want to see the shaun, nothing else.

You want to see if he looks older than you?
Quote from Btoryo :I got started on the new skins!! Its a WIP, but I just gotta change flags, names, and fix stretching s and its done.

nice like it when u send it to me i will change the flag for me
Sorry Shaun, I'm leaving the team. Me and my friends decided to make our own private team. So ya sorry. And about the skins, I don't really wanna release them, since they aren't finished, and good luck with the team.
#23 - joen
lol, well at least you were with this team for just short of a week right? Beats the last time
Huh what? I was in Castrol Racing until it broke up. I think the team lasted for a month or so?
#25 - joen
Ah ok, didn't know you were in that too, I meant lf-lfs

Team Zoom recruiting
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG