The online racing simulator
Quote from Kid222 :last race yesterday i was fighting with fly running on my screen (UFR/ SO town). It was very funny battle,but im better than this little b**ch .) so i win

Just wait till you see that large dark stain right in the middle of the screen in your first race today... That's that same fly having the last laugh :P
Put my hand to the side of the monitor to dry my nails...

illepall

I paint them in the curves

i got make a vegimite sandwitch..
if its not a serious race and im leading or losing by alot i generally play with my shifter seeing how much i can gear down without getting compression lock, also in a league race i will turn my desk fan on or off depending on temperature, also adjust volume
I floss.
I let my girlfriend drive a bit... and i go get a beer and some chips...to bad that sometimes when i come back she already crashed someone...
usualy on straights i talk with my car wondering why hes so slow and others so fast
Crash.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :Uh, Pringles. Naturally.

All right! Pringles FTW.
I get bored.
I usually open up another beer...

For those who take this suggestion - DO NOT open up Sleenman while driving. I always have them explode on my when I try to open one while driving. Usually it'll be an Alexander Keith's or a Molson Canadian
- pick my nose and discover that my coffe's gone cold and dust off cigarret ashes from my wheel.
Tab to the car in front to see how much faster they are going than me..
Check the tyres - F9, F9, check the fuel - F12, F12, try to count if 1.9% are sufficient for another lap, check the standings.... whooooops, there is a chicane - brake u fool.....
hummm ...what I do? (lap 1)
Well, I am currently at Blackwood back straight (lap 2)
Which makes me wonder... (lap 3)
which track has the longets straight? (not oval) (lap 4)
classic....
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
Quote from KaverL :Take my dog off my lap..

That's not a nice thing to call your partner

Normally I play with/pet my pussy on long straights

Beer must also be consumed on straights.
In the GTI on Blackwood, I start weavin back and forth in my chair and blowing at my monitor, sometimes I light up a cig, take a sip of whatever, I must tell you, if my glass is behind my monitor and I reach over, sometimes I spin out with the XRT Turbo... gas pressed, as Im leaning over I move the mouse and start drifting to later on, loose control, do a 180, wave to the guy passing me, meanwhile switch to R and twist the wheel, switch back to first and chase that f**ker hoping he will crash on the next turn.
check the tyres/fuel/suspension, scratch myself or get all pissy at my fps.....occasionally grabbing a drink or composing a full symphany.
Swear...after my optical mouse has got one of those "fits"(*) and i've made a 90 degree turn, hit the wall, ruined my car, caused a huge crash and pissed off evertbody.

(*) By a 'fit' I mean a 'miss reading' in an my optical mouse when it thinks I move my mouse 1 meter left or right while i'm not actually moving it at all.

On one of those rare cases when my mouse does not get a fit...i play with my own made LFS car radio to change the track to something like "Eye of the tiger" which helps me to whip myself for a 1:33.xx lap time in BL1 with XFG

Cheers
If i'm in a race, i usually end up hitting tab and looking at the exact position of the other racers. Only then to find that i'm on the grass, doing 300 360 degree spins!
i always try and get side by side to a person, and just have a stare off down the straight..fun stuff

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG