The online racing simulator
NoooooOooooooOOoooOooooOOoooooo
(69 posts, started )
Jakg 0 - 1 Mac
#27 - CSU1
WTF?

Why would anyone want to eat at a public computer?...at least have some to disinfectant wipes on the table...

Dirty
Attached images
The cleaner black books.jpg
hahahahahahahhahaa
hahhahahahahhahaah

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Jakg, OMG I'm so sorry mate but hhaha
Jakg,

lol. Its a suprise because I work in the Telecomunication company and the MAC is simply "forbidden". Its not cheap for company to buy a Mac.

Well you got pwned but be lucky you got the internet at least.
actually. heres a question for Dustin.

IM preety sure the answer is yes but i will ask anyway...

Do you HAVE to use a mac keyboard and mightymouse... Full size keyboard could probably end up using fine. But that mouse, i just cannot stand it.
#31 - JJ72
you don't.

I brought a unbranded cheapo mouse made in china and it works.
I'd think yourself lucky you've actually got a "staffroom"
Quote from amp88 :Yep. It looks like Tropicana with no bits. A very nice OJ indeed.

No bits? What a waste of the orange
Have to say on the decisive argument here developing here....

...that it's smooth OJ all the way......however Apple Juice in the morning after a bender is always better.
#35 - Jakg
Seriously, back to topic.

Tropicana Smooth ftw

Nothing better than ice cold orange juice in this heat.

(except maybe a bath with a stripper).
#36 - Byku
Quote from Jakg :....
(except maybe a bath with a stripper).

Nah... they are overrated .... you can't touch ....
Macs can be connected to the internet? That's doesn't sound right, must be a bug...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :What kind of a crazy fool puts an entire carton of orange juice next to an expensive piece of kit like that?

Dont you get it? He left it there hoping someone would knock it over onto the Mac and kill it, thus resulting in it being replaced with a windoze computer due to them being cheaper then those stupidly overpriced macs.
#39 - Jakg
Quote from Mp3 Astra :What kind of a crazy fool puts an entire carton of orange juice next to an expensive piece of kit like that?

Apple vs Orange.

ORANGE WINS!
Then comes Banana Phone!
Quote from amp88 :Yep. It looks like Tropicana with no bits. A very nice OJ indeed.

Ahahaa epic.
Macs are cool, whats wrong with them?

I like Windows too, they each have purposes to serve and they serve them.

Its like trousers. Different trousers for different stuff.
Quote from franky500 :actually. heres a question for Dustin.

IM preety sure the answer is yes but i will ask anyway...

Do you HAVE to use a mac keyboard and mightymouse... Full size keyboard could probably end up using fine. But that mouse, i just cannot stand it.

I use my Logitech G15 (With working LCD at that ) and a Logitech MX518. I do however like the fullsized wired Apple keyboards (the sans-numpad ones are annoying, but they do sell fullsized wired).

I agree about the mighty mouse being annoying. I have it connected to my iMac, but only because I tend to use that as a media machine now, and my Macbook Pro has my MX518 as I use that as a gaming machine. It's not terrible, but the scrollball wears out dangerously quickly (I've put maybe 250 hours with that mouse, and the scrollball is useless because it attracts dirt more than a cheap hooker attracts STD/STI's. Example being my scrollball can only scroll up.)

Other than that it's not terrible, has left, middle and right click, and another "squeeze" button (Windows detects it as if you clicked back on a mouse like the MX518, OSX I can customize that button to do a lot of things even as far as running an Applescript that I've written.)
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I use my Logitech G15 (With working LCD at that ) and a Logitech MX518. I do however like the fullsized wired Apple keyboards (the sans-numpad ones are annoying, but they do sell fullsized wired).

Funnily enough, I went from using a G15 to using a fullsized wired aluminium keyboard. Still use my MX518 though
WTF? why they would replace a pc with an apple? fealr sry for u
I have a fullsize wired Aluminum, a Fullsize wired white/clear one, a fullsize wireless white/clear one (broken due to severe water damage, and curiously enough was the first Apple hardware I ever bought – excluding iPods), a G15, and an old PS2 keyboard for when I need to work with other peoples computers that are stupidly setup (Who in their right mind disables USB Keyboard/Mouse support in the BIOS?!).

For all those keyboards, I have only 4 "machines" (personally) capable of using them. 3 of them will only take USB (iMac, PS3, Macbook Pro) and the other will take USB or PS2 port (random PC that I'm running as a server for git repositorys).

I do haffto say I kinda like all my keyboards for different reasons.

G15 is nice for the LED lighting and such, and the keys are OK feeling.
Macbook Pro is nice, keys are awfully predictable (except when apostrophe and enter become the same key in my mind), and the backlit keys are nice.
Aluminium is nice to use, and is pretty looking, and the keys are easy to find when typing really quickly
White/clear one is nice too, but the cord is too short, and it didn't come with an extension like my aluminum one, so becomes kinda useless unless used on an iMac.

@Batteryy: I feel worse for you, not knowing that Apple's are a heck load nicer to use than a Windows PC.
I prefer bits. In my orange juice that is.

Actually, it's funny how we're talking about something having no bits after talking about your boss.

You poor sod Jack
Quote from dawesdust_12 :
@Batteryy: I feel worse for you, not knowing that Apple's are a heck load nicer to use than a Windows PC.

That's your opinion. I think the opposite. PC's are 20x better.
Speaking as someone who grew up in Florida, you people who drink pulp-free orange juice are idiots.
Quote from Bose321 :That's your opinion. I think the opposite. PC's are 20x better.

Opinion? I think fact would be a better term.

NoooooOooooooOOoooOooooOOoooooo
(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG