The online racing simulator
NoooooOooooooOOoooOooooOOoooooo
(69 posts, started )
#1 - Jakg
At work today I was given exciting news - the shitty Advent PC has been replaced by a new PC, which more importantly has been connected to the internet...

Now I've always wanted to forum whore at work - but alas never been able to. With the news ringing in my ear I take my lunch, grab my donuts & orange juice and head to the staff room. As I burst in the door and assessed what greeted me, my heart sank...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!

Please note - this thread was only created to give the whole Mac vs Windows debate a little more airtime - just gotta wait for Dustins posts to start!
Well there's obviously been a mistake, that's not a PC
omg lol, that would be enough for me to tell the manager to shove the job lol

to dustin- MACS ARE SHITE!!!! END OF
Only on the internet can it be considered serious when a PC World is invaded by a Mac
My condolences.
Indeed

Really sorry to hear you have to work with that shite now.
Haha, pwned.
You´re a lucky man! I´d love to have something like that at my home. But it s too expensive so a use PC with Linux.... or somethimes with old Windows XP if i want to play games...... but linux will be good while i get some money for mac
#9 - Bean0
Put windows on it
#10 - Jakg
Quote from Bigbob1993 :You´re a lucky man! I´d love to have something like that at my home. But it s too expensive so a use PC with Linux.... or somethimes with old Windows XP if i want to play games...... but linux will be good while i get some money for mac

It's not at my home, nubbin :P

It's in the staff room at work - If I want to use internets I have to use OSX

EDIT - And WTF were Apple thinking when they made those shitty keyboards?!
Break into comet at night and swap it for an Acer Aspire Predator
Quote from Jakg :EDIT - And WTF were Apple thinking when they made those shitty keyboards?!

Uhm, I guess they thought everyone had tiny hands.

I guess macs have their uses, for example, I want a macbook pro for sixth form as they have an ally case so will be able to take more of a beating then a plastic case, obviously windows will be getting put onto it lol.
It is a PC!!!!

It's a Personal Computer. It's a PC. Just not of the "IBM-Compatible" lineage you meant.
count yourself lucky.. our staff room only had a freeview TV... that barely worked.

As for working with the macs we had a mac shop in the store so were stuck with em.
Quote from Jakg :EDIT - And WTF were Apple thinking when they made those shitty keyboards?!

I have the full size wired version of that keyboard. Its lush.
Quote from pb32000 :I have the full size wired version of that keyboard. Its lush.

Yeah, I use that one at work as well. It's pretty sweet.
Quote from tristancliffe :It is a PC!!!!

It's a Personal Computer. It's a PC. Just not of the "IBM-Compatible" lineage you meant.

except it is ibm compatible these days... actually it has been ibm compatible for the last 10 years or so considering the powerpc architecture was made and developed by ibm
Quote from Jakg :At work today I was given exciting news - the shitty Advent PC has been replaced by a new PC, which more importantly has been connected to the internet...

Now I've always wanted to forum whore at work - but alas never been able to. With the news ringing in my ear I take my lunch, grab my donuts & orange juice and head to the staff room. As I burst in the door and assessed what greeted me, my heart sank...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!

Please note - this thread was only created to give the whole Mac vs Windows debate a little more airtime - just gotta wait for Dustins posts to start!

Quit bitching, and enjoy what you get for once.
Oh hell yeah I dont even know him and i already like your bos jack.

Dont start this useles argument like this I wil seriously slap you a..hole
What kind of a crazy fool puts an entire carton of orange juice next to an expensive piece of kit like that?
Clearly someone has some good taste in that store.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Clearly someone has some good taste in that store.

Yep. It looks like Tropicana with no bits. A very nice OJ indeed.
Put a Windows OS on it...
Sweet Go Mac
Quote from franky500 :count yourself lucky.. our staff room only had a freeview TV... that barely worked.

Count yourself lucky... Over here, we go to work to work, not to watch TV. I do have a microwave at my workstation though, so I can have a hot meal that 3 minutes I have to eat.

Quote from amp88 :Yep. It looks like Tropicana with no bits. A very nice OJ indeed.

No bits? What, do you want to be held in our arms and rocked while you drink it from a bottle? Real men don't drink OJ, they chew the stuff that has the extra pulp.

(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG