The online racing simulator
Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
Quote from Migz :@mrodgers

It's changed to saturday AND sunday now
And dont worry about not posting your age =] Thats fine, i understand if you cant count that high anymore.

Yup, once I passed 21, I had no more appendages to count....
Cba to do anymore on this, atleast now its all paid for and i can show it off a little
Attached images
205LMV4.png
how do u put those bodykits, spoilers,etc....?

when u purchase them they automatically get installed to your ride or what ?

edit:

Volkswagen Golf Mk2 GTi 16v '91

Bhp: 293 | Kg: 709 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 2 | Cr.28310

thats what ive done so far.... im ready for drag race 9... just gotta get that weight down to +- 650 kg
Quote from mrodgers :
I joined to see what it is all about the other day. I didn't go for all your typical ricer cars. I went for something classic and classy. And I whooped all of you except for Luke S and his FUGLY Celica in Circuit Race 8....

You didn't beat me, I finished 1st in that race And I also had a classy car with a shape that knows no death

Pearcy: That does look awesome but do you mind If I find someone to shade it and better integrate the added components before paying you?
Nah, i don't want paying was just a bit of fun for me, it will cost you a bomb just to make it legal anyway Yeah, it needs a good shading and stuff first.
Quote from el pibe :how do u put those bodykits, spoilers,etc....?

when u purchase them they automatically get installed to your ride or what ?

Nope you've gotta put them on yourself. Using either paint or photoshop or some other pixelling tool.

She got a bit broken in the cicuit race! Bumper hanging off, had to get another front plate pressed & the loud pipes were full of dents & holes. Managed to bash, fill & spray the numerous dents & scratches on the body.

Stitched her up, installed a new flush side exit exhaust and decided to add the infamous "Union 76" vinyl!

Just dont want to pay 500Cr. for a vinyl! 100Cr. would be reasonable!

/waits for next couple of races, might be selling the van afterall
Updated my P1 replica with WRX STI front bumper and cleared indicators.
Attached images
Manga Car.jpg
Heh, just realised I had a PM off Split_sec stating how he *was* going to sponsor my 'van 250,000 but since I said I was going to report him for double accounting he now wont.

His loss, I'm happy with 560Cr. as it is

Don't recall specifically saying I was going to report him?

EDIT: Since he has deleted the thread moaning about him over at MCW I can't even see if I did or not. Someone kick him into shape please?
Quote from Equinox :Heh, just realised I had a PM off Split_sec stating how he *was* going to sponsor my 'van 250,000 but since I said I was going to report him for double accounting he now wont.

His loss, I'm happy with 560Cr. as it is

Don't recall specifically saying I was going to report him?

EDIT: Since he has deleted the thread moaning about him over at MCW I can't even see if I did or not. Someone kick him into shape please?

Can you explain that again please? And in a bit more detail?
How did you know he had a second account?
And what was the account name of it?
Second account is a banable offense.
Quote from Migz :Can you explain that again please? And in a bit more detail?
How did you know he had a second account?
And what was the account name of it?
Second account is a banable offense.

It is hummerlover.

Yay, I have that feeling again.... of selling my car yet again!
Quote from Furiously-Fast :It is hummerlover.

Yeah, its hummerlover BUT when I clicked on "hummerlover" it brought me to Spilt Seconds profile (as in the name on his post, not the sig link)

So is he just swapping names around as & when? could that pretty much link up under "multi accounts"?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :It is hummerlover.

Im pretty sure thats just his normal account, but he somehow has it so it displays two different names depending where you look. But he's the same person (I think).
If you can the profiles of two seperate accounts then ill ban him

edit: i didnt see equinox's post till now. Yeah it seem she doesnt have two accounts, its just two different names linked to one account, no clue how he did it
Yeah, just a bit confusing at first! :eek:
Quote from Migz :i didnt see equinox's post till now. Yeah it seem she doesnt have two accounts, its just two different names linked to one account, no clue how he did it

It'd be appreciated if you could stop him doing it, or you'll be bound to get loads of people contacting you about multiple accounts...and people like me doing asking you to stop him doing whatever he is doing regardless of whether he has 2 profiles or not.

Also, she or he?
Quote from Timdpr :It'd be appreciated if you could stop him doing it, or you'll be bound to get loads of people contacting you about multiple accounts...and people like me doing asking you to stop him doing whatever he is doing regardless of whether he has 2 profiles or not.

Also, she or he?

Tell him to stop what? having two names with one account?

And god knows haha, he is a heshe
Quote from Migz :Tell him to stop what? having two names with one account?

And god knows haha, he is a heshe

Yeah. It's just a little annoying, and it's not going to make feelings towards him/her/heshe any better...or your life any easier. And it might be interesting to find out how he does it.
he actually doesn't know why it does it. He said it should only be like that on his old posts.
Oh.

Still, why should it 'only be like that on his old posts'? I'm not trying to catch him doing something he shouldn't (anymore ), I'm just intrigued! Did he change his username using his oh so mighty powers and someting has gone a bit wonky with the forum?
Well ive already got a car list going. And ive spent some time working on my next car :P

Honda S2000 J's Racing / Spoon Sports

Original

Sorry for the watermarks on the modified picture but I spent alot of time on this car and dont want it getting jacked lol. So it works out as a teaser picture

Plus im keeping it for myself :P

Based on this:
Attached images
MCW Honda S2000 Js Racing Bodykit2 copy.png
MCW Honda S2000 Js Racing Bodykit2 cop2y.png
Quote from adamlfs :Well ive already got a car list going. And ive spent some time working on my next car :P

Honda S2000 J's Racing / Spoon Sports

Original

Sorry for the watermarks on the modified picture but I spent alot of time on this car and dont want it getting jacked lol. So it works out as a teaser picture

Plus im keeping it for myself :P

wow, nice work, but some mistakes too : you can see though at rear view, but can't in front view. And yes, watermarks are disturbing a lot.
Quote from Timdpr :Oh.

Still, why should it 'only be like that on his old posts'? I'm not trying to catch him doing something he shouldn't (anymore ), I'm just intrigued! Did he change his username using his oh so mighty powers and someting has gone a bit wonky with the forum?

He got it changed by the main mod and on some posts it hasn't changed
Quote from LFSn00b :Try to fix some errors on it(lots of jagged edges, rear view you can see through) and it'll look really nice.

Well really you can see through the rear window. Its just reflective link

I shall upload another without Watermarks tomoz

Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG