The online racing simulator
Bug in Slalom Course - XFG [fixed in Z15]
In this lesson if you turn left after the 4th cone after the start line, and go straight to the finish, the lesson will be valid. It should be fixed. See the attachment.
Attached images
bug_training.jpg
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by Bob Smith : not helpfull
theres somethin wrong... can you actually take that route? and win?
Quote from chavm481 :theres somethin wrong... can you actually take that route? and win?

yes I won
#4 - pipa
Quote from chavm481 :theres somethin wrong... can you actually take that route? and win?

Can you actually read the first post?
Quote from Flame CZE :In this lesson if you turn left after the 4th cone after the start line, and go straight to the finish, the lesson will be valid. It should be fixed. See the attachment.

happened to me too... funky.
Not a big problem... Nobody plays training lessons !
Fixed in Z14.
Quote from GP4Flo :Fixed in Z14.

do anyone have z14? no...

Same bug exists in "Fast Slalom - Fomula BMW"
Quote from Feffe85 :do anyone have z14? no...

Same bug exists in "Fast Slalom - Fomula BMW"

fbm... lol, its MUCH faster to drive with full speed around the tires then drive slowly all the way around
Quote from Danny LFS :Way to bump an old thread...

be happy he bumped it! HE IS THE ONE FIXING THESE BUGS!!! (thats also the reason why he has Z14....)

btw... thx for fixing my bug report too
Quote from John5200 : HE IS THE ONE FIXING THESE BUGS!!! (thats also the reason why he has Z14....)

code sample or it didn't happen.
uh-huh... just because he wrote a translation file doesn't mean he has access to the LFS codebase.
Quote from bunder9999 :uh-huh... just because he wrote a translation file doesn't mean he has access to the LFS codebase.

i dont think so too, but he is fixing the training lession bugs.... that has nothing to do with coding.
it just have something to do with layout if im right or?^^
Quote from John5200 :fbm... lol, its MUCH faster to drive with full speed around the tires then drive slowly all the way around

Soo? It´s still a bug ffs.. I dont give an f if its faster to just drive like u should, its possible to NOT drive the right route and still make it = BUG.
Quote from John5200 :i dont think so too, but he is fixing the training lession bugs.... that has nothing to do with coding.

Contradiction FTW!
Quote from danthebangerboy :Contradiction FTW!

i think what he means is that he is fixing bugs in the texts for the lessons? but dunno :P
uhuh
Huh, it's really tiny bug on here
i've got a video for that but it's bad (of course:razz (i dont know why i recorded it )

i tested it, it's really tiny bug... where's more bugs? :smileyrai
Quote from Feffe85 :i think what he means is that he is fixing bugs in the texts for the lessons? but dunno :P

and placing objects on training lessons
Quote from Mikko1 :
where's more bugs? :smileyrai

find some
I've added some route checkers to the layout so you cannot cheat (tested). Devs can use it too but I doubt they'll read this. Maybe I will notify them.
Attached files
BL3_Slow Slalom.lyt - 804 B - 223 views
Thank you but GP4Flo already gave me fixes for the BL3 Slow and Fast Slalom layouts (also using route checkers). They will be in the next test patch and added to the patch notes in case anyone would like to test the fix.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG