The online racing simulator
the very end is the MAN!!!
(190 posts, started )
you know it

although just to help you out though.. please dont spam TVE's inbox. its not as fun as it sounds. gets a bit frustrating after awhile. besides. Its alot more fun to abuse him in public. (until you get caught that is... then you just get a reputation you do not really want)
Uhm lol..

Well, what he tells, sure, I do a lot of shit and talk shit, but please do not PM me that much. It's kind of anoying you know
The lisence I buy people is either because I find it funny at that time, and sometimes I blame the reason that I am drunk, but at other times it's because it's a person so speciall enough he deserves one. Lerts is one fine example, I bought that lad a lisence because he was wacko, and I canot remember last time I laughed so hard I cried by reading a text, and for the record, that was the wormhole racing part that made me cry and laugh for like 20 minutes.

So, sure, I will give out more lisences in the future, but probally either by some special occasion, or a competition, aswell that I don't have money to throw on the fire, so LFS does not get first prior on that But if I can give someone a fun opertunity by giving a little amount (it's around the price as 2 6-packs of beer here in Norway, if not less) of money, sure why not?
But there will be more, but spamming my inbox doesn't help

Oh and Franky, the setup you sent me yesterday was as usefull as making out with my left hand.
Quote from The Very End :

Oh and Franky, the setup you sent me yesterday was as usefull as making out with my left hand.

that good eh!! (I saw u getting pb's!!!)
But I had not droven that combo before :sorry:
wow a lot happened in a short time! TVE, well...i really want wireless internet andddd........ lmfao jk
Quote from The Very End :Uhm lol..

Well, what he tells, sure, I do a lot of shit and talk shit, but please do not PM me that much. It's kind of anoying you know

Just put yourself on ignoremode and it wel fly over (and you could ask a mod to close this tread )
Quote from The Very End :Uhm lol..

The lisence I buy people is either because I find it funny at that time, and sometimes I blame the reason that I am drunk, but at other times it's because it's a person so speciall enough he deserves one. Lerts is one fine example, I bought that lad a lisence because he was wacko, and I canot remember last time I laughed so hard I cried by reading a text, and for the record, that was the wormhole racing part that made me cry and laugh for like 20 minutes.

So, sure, I will give out more lisences in the future, but probally either by some special occasion, or a competition, aswell that I don't have money to throw on the fire, so LFS does not get first prior on that But if I can give someone a fun opertunity by giving a little amount (it's around the price as 2 6-packs of beer here in Norway, if not less) of money, sure why not?
But there will be more, but spamming my inbox doesn't help

Don't say that then. Say it's the price of 12 packs of milk or something
Haha, no I don't really get offended by anything people can mange to say here or in PM's. And the spam ain't that bad, some messages but mostly they are just for fun so I don't see any harm in them.
I won't ignore them either, because there hasn't been anyone that has crossed the limit yet.

Funny it is to race on a demo server and demo people starts shouting at 'ya because they have read the topic
Cook me a decent breakfast! My sandwich didn't have Ham .
Please TVE....
Oh my, oh my, I wonder...who will win this year's "LFSForum most helpful forum personality" year-end award? Hmm...
Not me, that's for sure. I don't help people on the same level as Jakg does with all these computer rellated problems and fixes. Maybe I can win "the drunk racer reward" or something :rolleyes:
TVE... :P lol its nice to have u around when ur drunk :P u post funny stuff
XDXDXD
Quote from The Very End :Not me, that's for sure. I don't help people on the same level as Jakg does with all these computer rellated problems and fixes.

Lately, Jakg is the one asking for help most of the time, IIRC.

Most helpful forum guys atm are SparkyDave and MadCat360, IMO. If you look at the Beginners forum and Technical Assistance.
Quote from HighRoad :TVE... :P lol its nice to have u around when ur drunk :P u post funny stuff
XDXDXD

So I am only funny when drunk you say?
*looks sad*

Zeug - Have not checked those forums for ages, I usually check main LFS forum, off topic and add-on's subforum, the rest I usually don't take too much look into.
Are you drunk yet?

I need 4gb's of RAM
Maybe on wednesday.
I rather not
laptop or pc?, lfs would be the only thing i use it for, i got g25, and mouse usb, along with joystick, and i want to try r-factor, because my comp cant play it
A stationare PC is better than a laptop. Sure, the laptop is more mobile, but the performance and price (to get on a acceptable value) is too high compared to standard PC's.
i need the ram for laptop i get about 50 fps but i just want the upgrade lol
So that's why you cry a help to me lol?
Not a chance in hell, seriously, if that to happend I must drink like a whole bottle of Vodka.. and trust me, that just don't happend! (if it do I will not be here to tell the story, that's for sure).
You drunk yet? If so then read below.

TVE could you lend me some cash, i need a car.
TVE, i need a new leg. would you mind sending? this one looks stupid now when it has coffee on it
I think I got a spare leg here somewhere, I'll see what I can do
Oh, almost forgot, here is the car

the very end is the MAN!!!
(190 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG