The online racing simulator
Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
Quote from adamlfs :Really nice, tho the red is abit too dark for me. Still great style

Ok what should I do to my car now??

I need to find a nice rear bumper design for an eg6

Standard

Honda Civic VTi 1.6 '92

| Bhp: 160 | Kg: 1080 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 3 | Cr. 9,800

Modified
Honda Civic VTi 1.6 '92

| Bhp: 173 | Kg: 1024 | Watts: 0 | Drive: FWD | Class 3 | Cr. 17,060

Also still waiting to hear on how much an engine swap will be :P

Here's something I've put in a hurry.
Attached images
civictwinflow.png
Quote from BAMBO :Here's something I've put in a hurry.

Wow, that looks great but I think im going to use something more along the lines of a race car rear splitter. Im not too sure yet.

Thanks aways

I guess this one is for Migz.

How long should it take to get a quote for an engine swap??
Quote from adamlfs :Wow, that looks great but I think im going to use something more along the lines of a race car rear splitter. Im not too sure yet.

My initial idea was to add just a splitter to the rear. Will do that wright now.

Edit: It's done
Attached images
civictwinflow.png
I just signed up and put my profile and signature together. I'm certain I've done something wrong already (maybe buying the Elise S as my first car).

If I get my job approved today, could I also collect the money from it today or do I have to wait till next week?
Quote from Rappa Z :I just signed up and put my profile and signature together. I'm certain I've done something wrong already (maybe buying the Elise S as my first car).

If I get my job approved today, could I also collect the money from it today or do I have to wait till next week?

Yes you did! You should have bought my old Lotus(:http://z9.invisionfree.com/Man ... ?showtopic=3969&st=25; 4th car in Split-Second's post) which had a few parts on it and looked quite well

And something tells me your question is a bit useless since you won't get your job app approved today from what I know.
Heres my project car which i have been working on but not for any site but for my satisfaction
Attached images
Swift tune.png
I have a question of my own for Migz:

In which cases is a 4WD slower or faster then a RWD?
Quote from BAMBO :I have a question of my own for Migz:

Faster in drag racing, doesn't affect in circuit racing. Simple.
Quote from BAMBO :I have a question of my own for Migz:

4WD is faster then RWD in Circuit Wet.
4WD is faster then RWD in Circuit Dry.
4WD is faster then RWD in Drag Wet.
RWD is faster then 4WD in Drag Dry.

Using
300 BHP
600 KG
0 Skill

For each one.
Quote from Migz :
4WD is faster then RWD in Circuit Wet.
4WD is faster then RWD in Circuit Dry.
4WD is faster then RWD in Drag Wet.
RWD is faster then RWD in Drag Dry

Anyway, I'm glad I swapped my Old banger for an Impreza. it is 4wd and eye candy!

Wait, so does that mean a 600kg 300bhp fwd car can still be faster mine if it was 300bhp (done!) and 800kg?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :

Anyway, I'm glad I swapped my Old banger for an Impreza. it is 4wd and eye candy!

Wait, so does that mean a 600kg 300bhp fwd car can still be faster mine if it was 300bhp (done!) and 800kg?

WHOOPS, Ive fixed it now.
And i really shouldnt be telling everyone this I probably said too much by telling you all that a 4WD is faster then everything else except in one race.
If i give away too much information everyone will just get the cars that are fastest.
Quote from Migz :WHOOPS, Ive fixed it now.
And i really shouldnt be telling everyone this I probably said too much by telling you all that a 4WD is faster then everything else except in one race.
If i give away too much information everyone will just get the cars that are fastest.

True. Then everybody else will get a 22B.
BAMBO i did some work on your Lotus, trying to make it look like a motorsport elise, still needs a rear spoiler ive only done the front, the roof and the side view of the back so far
Attached images
LotusMSEliseBmb-5.png
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :BAMBO i did some work on your Lotus, trying to make it look like a motorsport elise, still needs a rear spoiler ive only done the front, the roof and the side view of the back so far

Mate, that looks awesome! Cheers, will repay you when you're finished although this means I'll have to buy some parts which will probably lower the weight. Guess I'll convert my Lotus to 4WD out of necessity
Hey guys, I got my hands on my 22B. I tried to make it look more like another limited editon Impreza; the P1. Opinions please.

Too bad i'm broke atm. I'll put this on my profile next weekend!
Attached images
Manga Car.jpg
Quote from BAMBO :And something tells me your question is a bit useless since you won't get your job app approved today from what I know.

BAHAHHAHAHAH
I approved his job today just cause you said it wouldnt be approved Haha.

Rappa Z you can collect your money today As long as you do it before midnight.
Anyone know whats wrong with the last post in my profile?

Update for BAMBO, did the front and sill from the side view and added a wing.
Attached images
LotusMSEliseBmb-8.png
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Anyone know whats wrong with the last post in my profile?

I see where you are going with this, an Exige kinda look, huh?

And what do you think of my P1?
Ok, i am also gonna sign up to mange car world.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I see where you are going with this, an Exige kinda look, huh?

And what do you think of my P1?

Well, Motorsport Elise P1 is pretty good, depends what your trying to do, your going for a clean look i think http://www.ultimatestreetcar.c ... _comp08/charlesworths.jpg some fins on the spolier like that maybe?

Another update for BAMBO, did the roof on the front view and added a roof scoop, finished the back on the side view too. Oh and a side view diffuser
Attached images
LotusMSEliseBmb-10.png
Quote from Migz :BAHAHHAHAHAH
I approved his job today just cause you said it wouldnt be approved Haha.

Rappa Z you can collect your money today As long as you do it before midnight.

You punk!

Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Anyone know whats wrong with the last post in my profile?

Noice, keep it coming! BTW, is it just me or does it have a lazy rear light?
I think it does, the only thing that picture doesn't have is the little side pods on the front are often blacked out at the back. Looks pretty accurate to me, ive not gone off a picture i know how they look like the back of my hand.
Meh Uberzor EK9 Yo!

Like?
Attached images
SpookeEKBC.jpg

Manga Car World Thread
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG