The online racing simulator
need help with setups x - z
(7 posts, started )
hi guys, my friend got me into playing lfs and ive been using an older version of lfs (LFS S2 ALPHA 0.5X10) and ive got a bunch of setups that i love. but now ive updated to the new versions (LFS S2 ALPHA 0.5Z) and my setups from 0.5X dont work with 0.5Z.

i thought it would be as easy as copying the setups files from /lfs/data/settings and copying those into the new version...

is there more to it then that? or is it not possible to get setups from previous versions into the newer version?

same goes for engine files too, is it possible to get them to work in the newer version aswell
They go into the "setups" folder, not "settings"

Alternatively, just double-click the file, open with LFS.exe and it'll put it in the right place for you
thanks for the reply mythdat, i did what you said but im still having th same troubles. I put the files in the SETUP folder then launched lfs and picked a car and had no setups. so i went back into the setups folder right clicked and told them to open with LFS.exe and now they all have the little LFS icon except when i launch lfs and choose any car i dont have any of my setups.

Wasn't there a little app that converts setups to newer versions?
if there is can someone please post it. that would be handy.
#6 - Byku
the X setups are named as XRGT_blabla in the file, u have to rename it to XRT_blabla
FZ50 is FZ5 and so on, hope this helps.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG