The online racing simulator
the very end is the MAN!!!
(190 posts, started )
TVE is a man?, you lied, I feel used now.........
Nooo! Not The secret Dano!!
I was drunk yesterday, but I kept myself away from the pc to avoid unnecessary expenses.
Well, I can either :

Go on town, I don't even need to tell you what crazy things that can happend there..
OR
I can stay on computer and maybe do stuff like this..

Sadly I did both yesterday, and I had a nice morning of untagging pictures on facebook

Neverthless, give us some impression about your firsts tests of the lisence mate!
Puts together a PM
Quote from Private Message to The Very End :
I know you, i'd really really really like an Aston Martin

kthxbai

*crosses fingers and hopes it arrives when TVE is drunk*
Think we'll need to find a compromiss on that one
Hey, PM me the next time you're drunk. I'm still after an iPhone. Cheaper than an Aston
The Very End I hope you're aware I'm gonna spam the hell out of your inbox until you buy me a license
Buy your own lisence
Well at least I tried
Very poor show of committment. One rejection and you give up? Utter wuss. What you want to do is set up a bot to send him a PM every 10 minutes until that voucher appears in your email
Don't feed them, jesus I am going to be overrunned by demo people asking me to marry them and give them a lisence
ye, now u need to be more careful when drinking so u wont show it to ppl here
Quote from The Very End :Don't feed them, jesus I am going to be overrunned by demo people asking me to marry them and give them a lisence

You still doubt?
Quote from batteryy :ye, now u need to be more careful when drinking so u wont show it to ppl here

Show it?
hmm..care to explain?

And Johny, seriously, you have been around for two years, it's time to take the last step and buy a lisence. The price ain't much, not even in your country Do some work for your parrents, friends or anything to raise those money, pain houses, mowe grass etc, not many hours work and you will be able to affort the lisence.
Quote from Becky Rose :Puts together a PM

*crosses fingers and hopes it arrives when TVE is drunk*

TVE is ALWAYS drunk
That's racism!

Oh..wait.uhm

I am just barely drunk every now and then
Quote from The Very End :Show it?
hmm..care to explain?

And Johny, seriously, you have been around for two years, it's time to take the last step and buy a lisence. The price ain't much, not even in your country Do some work for your parrents, friends or anything to raise those money, pain houses, mowe grass etc, not many hours work and you will be able to affort the lisence.

It's not that. It's just that I'm actually not playing lfs that much. IIRC, i'ts been almost 2 months of no-lfs for me. I'll buy it when when I feel the urge of racing in it again.
I am sure that the interest will rise when you try the full version ^^
So go buy yourselfe a lisence, now!
Quote from The Very End :Think we'll need to find a compromiss on that one

If the compromise is that new Aston city car built by Toyota then I dont want it.
Nah, do you take sexual services? They are cheaper
Maybe TVE is a she.
Quote from Becky Rose :Sure, do you have a sister?

Yes I have, but she's pretty... rough build, I estimate her weight must be 110kg+. But if you like wide load, sure, she all yours!

Quote from wheel4hummer :Maybe TVE is a she.

Who knows?

Quote from LFSn00b :/me PM's TVE in hope he will pay for Niko's plane tickets

Grmph.. buy your own dame ticket
Quote from The Very End :Yes I have, but she's pretty... rough build, I estimate her weight must be 110kg+. But if you like wide load, sure, she all yours!

She'd get more exercise with me.

the very end is the MAN!!!
(190 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG