The online racing simulator
The hand of GOD 2
(50 posts, started )
Quote from mutt107 :if i poop in the toilet does that mean god made me?
nope cause i could choose to poop in the toilet or the sink.

I'll bet dimes to donuts, that if you stop "poopin" you will be screaming "OH GOD"
I scream "OH BIG BANG"
i look at it and think another abbo down the drain and smile
This thread is already going downhill!

I think the girl was lucky.
Quote from AtomAnt :May i ask if you have an aversion to good news? This started as a hand of GOD 2 thread, it's a story of a 5 year old blown out of a plane at 800 meters, smacks the water like a 20 lb bag of meat....then by some weird thing, the tail of the jet floats up and holds her in water for 13 hours....it's this kind of thing that makes me think there just might be a GOD after all....

So was it the hand of God that punched the plane out of the sky in the first place, or is it just associated selectively?
Wonder how long he gets banned this time.
So what happened to the rest of the plain and how many people did God kill?
Quote from Becky Rose :So what happened to the rest of the plain and how many people did God kill?

"God" killed 152 people, this girl the the only survivor.... can't imagine how that feels
Quote from Xaid0n :"God" killed 152 people, this girl the the only survivor.... can't imagine how that feels

Bit of a bastard that God isn't he?
Or this.

Incidentally, unicorns can't fly as they have no wings. Pegasus can fly, but had no horn. Get your mythical lore right On the other hand, you want narwhals. They are awesome.
Quote from AtomAnt :Now Now, Did you know JESUS and GOD have the same middle name?

It's in the LORDS prayer,

Our Father, who art in heaven,

Howard be thy name.

Jesus H Christ...the "H" is for Howard

Genius
when did god crate dinosours? Always confuses me.

^ Actual shot of a dinosour!!!!!!!!!
Hand of God... Pf.... Yeah right
Quote from rich uk :when did god crate dinosours? Always confuses me.

^ Actual shot of a dinosour!!!!!!!!!

If only Adam hadn't eaten the apple, T-rex would still be a vegetarian *

Quote :when did god crate dinosours?

If she did crate them, I want to know where they are stored
Quote from Krane :If he did crate them, I want to know where they are stored

In the same warehouse as the invisible pink unicorn of course, silly !
Wow this thread is now officially awesome. lolol
Ugh, for the first time in 5yrs on this forum i'm actually gonna have to defend the Bible...and not rip it to shreads as normal, thanks for that .

But, the unicorn as mentioned in that book is a translation of the Hebrew word Re'em (or Rem), which ostensibly means any untamed or untrainable (i.e wild) animal. Although it's widely believed the biblical unicorn is usually describing the Rhino, and occasionally the antelope.

I'm no expert, but i think the mythical white unicorn with the horn and the flowing mane and all, comes from "Ye Olde Days of Yore" with Knights in shining armour rescuing buxsom damsels in distress (which is a bit of another myth actually). And is probably down to overtly romantic poets getting all slushy and girly and all that bullshit that poets tend to do...

Unicorns may well have existed in one form or another, but have since become extinct, i dunno ? But no, the unicorn of the bible isn't a horse with a horn sticking out the top of it's head.

Although, it is true that unicorns only eat wensleydale cheese
Quote from Mazz4200 :Ugh, for the first time in 5yrs on this forum i'm actually gonna have to defend the Bible...and not rip it to shreads as normal, thanks for that .

It's ok you don't have to do it, the only Unicorn being talked about is her Holy Hoofness the Invisible Pink Unicorn.
Quote from AtomAnt :Seems a five year old girl, survided a bad plane wreck,,,rumor has it that when the tail section floated to the surface....it lifted her up. 13 hours in the water and being 5 years old...The hand of GOD.

your threads suck more then lerts crazy idea's.
Quote from AtomAnt :Seems a five year old girl, survided a bad plane wreck,,,rumor has it that when the tail section floated to the surface....it lifted her up. 13 hours in the water and being 5 years old...The hand of GOD.

No, just basic buoyancy and the laws of physics.

If it was the hand of God, then that same hand killed -- or couldn't be bothered to rescue -- the girl's mother, along with lots of other folks. The crash left hundreds of people mourning. Your deity has a weird concept of benevolence, mister.
Must be nice to select which of the many nice things that happen are the work of your "god" whilst gleefully ignoring almost the entire remainder of the world. And the icing on the cake is that (whenever asked) a true fanatically moderate follower will always end up working their way around to the golden get out of jail free card which is the famous "God works in mysterious ways"!

Priceless.

The hand of GOD 2
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG