The online racing simulator
The hand of GOD 2
(50 posts, started )
The hand of GOD 2
Seems a five year old girl, survided a bad plane wreck,,,rumor has it that when the tail section floated to the surface....it lifted her up. 13 hours in the water and being 5 years old...The hand of GOD.
14 yo FYI
Quote from The Moose :...or, more likely, some very good luck.

How come I keep agreeing with EVERYTHING you say?
Quote from MAD3.0LT :

Only you would know she was a little blond, yah good luck or the hand of GOD, seems the tail section after the crash flloated to the surface lifting her to saftey. We should all have one do over.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :How come I keep agreeing with EVERYTHING you say?

It's the work of god i tell ye!
And to top that, some FLIGHT, decided to throw a wild punch at me tonight, all I did was go...hmmm is that a dollar coin on the floor and bent down.

This bad boy ended up hitting one of our best ladies, missed me and hit her.

Last I seen he's going to jail and she's ok anyways, girl can take a punch.

Hand of GOD (p.s. if you don't believe in GOD quit typing OMG)
Do you believe in Unicorns, Atomant?
Please do not digress. I asked you a question and expect an answer.

As for the matter, I 'believe' in Rainbows. It's a scientifical fact which I just also happen to have photographic evidence of!
Attached images
moto_0195.jpg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Please do not digress. I asked you a question and expect an answer.

As for the matter, I 'believe' in Rainbows. It's a scientifical fact which I just also happen to have photographic evidence of!

I heard (don't agree) that a rainbow is GODS way of frowning on the gays...and scientifical isn't a word.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Please do not digress. I asked you a question and expect an answer.

Come on, some large land animal with a horn that makes wishes come true and dances in the wind.

No airline pilot has ever said * hit watch the Unicorn...but 15 years ago i never thought RTTY would lead to the internet...so yah, anything is possible...even the hand of GOD
I was simply bowled over by the (as I've come to find rather universal) arrogance of someone who believes in God, who insists in constantly acting as if God is the meaning of everything.

I felt compelled (by the power of Christ, he screams!) to simply question you about it, and like most Christians, couldn't come up with anything good.
May i ask if you have an aversion to good news? This started as a hand of GOD 2 thread, it's a story of a 5 year old blown out of a plane at 800 meters, smacks the water like a 20 lb bag of meat....then by some weird thing, the tail of the jet floats up and holds her in water for 13 hours....it's this kind of thing that makes me think there just might be a GOD after all....but yah I don't believe in unicorns..that's just to hard to believe!
I don't have an aversion to good news. More so an aversion to people being too keen to say it's down to "God". More like, simple good fortune?

And one wonders if someone who can believe in something as complicated as religion they'd be able to believe in a horse with an antler on its nose, covered in a a packet of glitter.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I don't have an aversion to good news. More so an aversion to people being too keen to say it's down to "God". More like, simple good fortune?

And one wonders if someone who can believe in something as complicated as religion they'd be able to believe in a horse with an antler on its nose, covered in a a packet of glitter.

OK you can have an opinion, no one ever said different, unicorn bless yah.
what about if i believe in unicorns but not god what dose that make me?

retarted?
Quote from MAD3.0LT :what about if i believe in unicorns but not god what dose that make me?

retarted?

Promise you won't think me a smart arse...it makes you a believer.
You ok with that, don't call yourself a word I'd never use.
But that kid is not my son!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I was simply bowled over by the (as I've come to find rather universal) arrogance of someone who believes in God, who insists in constantly acting as if God is the meaning of everything.

I felt compelled (by the power of Christ, he screams!) to simply question you about it, and like most Christians, couldn't come up with anything good.

Now Now, Did you know JESUS and GOD have the same middle name?

It's in the LORDS prayer,

Our Father, who art in heaven,

Howard be thy name.

Jesus H Christ...the "H" is for Howard

And the quote is "The power of Christ commands you" it's from the Exorcist with Linda Blair.
if i poop in the toilet does that mean god made me?
nope cause i could choose to poop in the toilet or the sink.

The hand of GOD 2
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG