The online racing simulator
Decent budget racing wheel? (USD)
I'm trying to find a racing wheel after playing LFS for around 3 years with a controller (Logitech Dual Action).

I need a good one for preferrably less than 50 dollars. It can be a little higher, but no higher than 75. Also, I'm using United States Dollar (hence the USD in the title)

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
-Toxic
Myself I have the LG formula force EX. Costed me like 45ish euros, that should be around 60-70USD (I guess), it's pretty good. Myself I dont play that much racing games so that was the most desirable pick for me. One thing that annoyes me in it though is that it makes a little weird noise (doesnt bother really) every time I turn the wheel , but otherwise its great.
Driving Force GT on eBay (or CL) is around your price range. Very good wheel for the money
u shouldnt go lower than the driving force gt.
Quote from ToxicKlay :I'm trying to find a racing wheel after playing LFS for around 3 years with a controller (Logitech Dual Action).

I need a good one for preferrably less than 50 dollars. It can be a little higher, but no higher than 75. Also, I'm using United States Dollar (hence the USD in the title)

Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
-Toxic

buy a g25, theyre cheaper by the day, good quality and have everything you require then wait for better to arrive...

honestly, i wouldnt buy anything less, purely cause it has everything you need in one application, now all i needs the spare money to buy one.
Quote from KarateBoy :Driving Force GT on eBay (or CL) is around your price range. Very good wheel for the money

Quote from Gabkicks :u shouldnt go lower than the driving force gt.

Thirded. The Ebay ones are around 70-80 bucks.
Quote from MadCat360 :Thirded. The Ebay ones are around 70-80 bucks.

Me thinks you get yourself a DFGT !
Yup, another vote for DFGT. It may be a few dollars more than you want to spend, but you wont regret it. It's 10x the wheel compared to anything a few dollars cheaper.
Quote from The Moose :Yup, another vote for DFGT. It may be a few dollars more than you want to spend, but you wont regret it. It's 10x the wheel compared to anything a few dollars cheaper.

Yep. Worth the extra few dollars.

- Jay
"professional sim racer"?
Quote from MadCat360 :"professional sim racer"?

Ehhhhh..... That may be a slight exaggeration just for business and it's meant to assure prospective buyers that I was careful with the wheel and I didn't throw a destructive tantrum whenever I failed in need for speed
For $50USD you cant go wrong with the Microsoft Sidewinder FF. (2nd hand)

They dont look like much but they are surprisingly well built & last ages.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG