The online racing simulator
Upgrading to S2
(11 posts, started )
Upgrading to S2
Ok, so I purchased S2 and then my brother got jealous and decided he wanted it too. If I remember correctly, I thought I read something about being able to use one of my extra upgrades for other accounts. Is there a way that I can upgrade his account so that he can play S2 with me?
Quote from vdubclubz :Ok, so I purchased S2 and then my brother got jealous and decided he wanted it too. If I remember correctly, I thought I read something about being able to use one of my extra upgrades for other accounts. Is there a way that I can upgrade his account so that he can play S2 with me?

if he has s1 buy him a voucher

https://www.lfs.net/?page=shop2&o=5
Quote from vdubclubz :So I can't use one of my extras to upgrade him?

Extra keys, no you are not allowed under any circumstances allowed to let someone else use your own key, it is against the rules stated in the EULA by LFS, and is against the rules of this forum and you if found guilty for doing so possibly be banned from the game and forum for sure.

Just to make things clear.. simply.. don't do it! Buy him a voucher, it's a good and fairly cheap gift/present!
Quote from XCNuse :Extra keys, no you are not allowed under any circumstances allowed to let someone else use your own key, it is against the rules stated in the EULA by LFS, and is against the rules of this forum and you if found guilty for doing so possibly be banned from the game and forum for sure.

Just to make things clear.. simply.. don't do it! Buy him a voucher, it's a good and fairly cheap gift/present!

he might have meant extra credits
You don't get extra upgrades, you get extra unlocks. The unlocks being what takes your LFS from demo to S2 content. The extra unlocks are there so that you can unlock S2 on another computer (to show a friend maybe on the agreement you lock back to demo once finished) or so that you can unlock in the case of repairing/upgrading your own pc.

As XCNuse said, if a second person wants to play they will need their own S2 licence.
I think he meant, he bought a S2 licence, and saw he could use 2 more keys, and thought he could let his brother also have a S2 account

Can't do that, against the EULA.

Have to buy a new license for anyone else.
Quote from XCNuse :Can't do that, against the EULA.

Have to buy a new license for anyone else.

Is it against the EULA to let my bro play on my account?

Upgrading to S2
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG