The online racing simulator
UF1 And 7 gears...cruising arround WS.C server
Hello,I just checked on forum and i saw that there was somebody talking about a gears hack... but nobody trusted him becasue tehre was no pictures of it.

then i remembered that a guy has been reported on our forums with a picture clearly showing him in uf1 and on 7th gear.

I would like to inform the devloppers about it and i wish this hack will be blocked ASAP.

WS.C ● Evan

PS: i'm not sure of his username, something like: minimax
Attached images
cheatah.jpg
cheatah 2.jpg
cheatah 3.jpg
cheatah 4.jpg
Your picture is dead evan. Upload it as an attachement here.
-
(skateur95) DELETED by skateur95
Did you save a replay?
ask dojko for it
kk will do. And i will upload it here so people can see it for them selves.
You know, if you hold down shift while the connection list is up, you will see licence names rather than user names, so people know who to look out for.
Quote from Bob Smith :You know, if you hold down shift while the connection list is up, you will see licence names rather than user names, so people know who to look out for.

Shift+Ctrl
7 gears and still just 140 kmh.. Hmm, I don't get the point of doing editing of how many gears you got if you car just goes at the same speed
Quote from The Very End :7 gears and still just 140 kmh.. Hmm, I don't get the point of doing editing of how many gears you got if you car just goes at the same speed

increased acceleration perhaps?
Would more gears help to increase the accleration?
Quote from The Very End :Would more gears help to increase the accleration?

Yes, because they can be set up to be tighter. With button clutch definately a big advantage.
Well i don't care about this if this stays within cruise servers.

It's not that big of an advantage imo.
-
(The Stig PL) DELETED by The Stig PL
Quote from The Very End :Would more gears help to increase the accleration?

yes. but more gears dont affect top speed. top speed is dependent from horsepower. and torque gives the acceleration. more gears allows to better use the range between torque and power peak where's the best acceleration.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Yes, because they can be set up to be tighter. With button clutch definately a big advantage.

Quote from The Stig PL :yes. but more gears dont affect top speed. top speed is dependent from horsepower. and torque gives the acceleration. more gears allows to better use the range between torque and power peak where's the best acceleration.

Thanks for the clarification
haha I know that username, and something about a claim to be a reformed character.

Ought to remove it btw, technically that's a name and shame.
Quote from The Very End :7 gears and still just 140 kmh.. Hmm, I don't get the point of doing editing of how many gears you got if you car just goes at the same speed

emmm, let me remind you , MOE and Scipy....
Quote from G!NhO :Well i don't care about this if this stays within cruise servers.

It's not that big of an advantage imo.

only about 0,5 sec to 1,5 sec on a lap, no thats not much isnt it?

Cheating = Cheating easy as that....
Yeah true, skipy had something else right?
Quote from G!NhO :Yeah true, skipy had something else right?

Your attitude is so piss poor considering you go on cruise servers.
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by rc10racer
Quote from G!NhO :Yeah true, skipy had something else right?

Doesn't matter what he had, any way of cheating the system needs to be fixed.
Quote from PMD9409 :Doesn't matter what he had, any way of cheating the system needs to be fixed.

I agree!
Then bring solid evidences to the devs. Give them replays and good descriptions. You canot blame the devs for not fixing cheats when there are no replay or info around it
Oh and please stop posting this on forum, post it in a email to the devs, NOT forum.
#23 - Byku
I don't get this guys... they will simply get banned, so what's the point?
Guess it's because people like flamewars?
EDIT, I Pissed of some old Mercury by using the Word Mercury Racing,
Let me Change it to Scipy!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG