Improved UF interiors
(10 posts, started )

Poll : do YOU want this interior fixed?

Closed since :
yes i do
i don't care
no i don't
Improved UF interiors
i mean really, just look at it. i can't stress how much that interior bugs me. can we at least have like, a shifter and a more, well, realistic dashboard? just look at the attached screenie, and witness how much the interior bites, and how sad thee driver looks.

EDIT: i am posting a poll with this. do YOU want this fixed?
Attached images
lfs_00000001.jpg
The developers want these interiours to be fixed and updated.

Quote :The remaining GTR updates are part of the needed updates for LFS S2 to lose the ALPHA tag. Some other updates that should mostly be done to get out of ALPHA are :

- Improve collision physics
- Break off wings instead of bending
- Finish and release Westhill updates
- Improve track shadow rendering
- RB4 / UF1 / UFR interiors

If I remember correctly the UF1 is a one man project being done by Scawen. Give the man a break eh?
well, then i don't mean to be a bother to him, but it's always okay to ask for help.
If he asked for help what would be the point in him having a car that he made 100% from scratch on his own?
37% don't want or don't need better interiors. So I think that people votes that because they want first anothers improvements, and they vote that because the rythm of development is very slow, but at reality everyone, 100%, want better interiors. It is a thing that everybody knows, so thats Poll are useless
#7 - G!NhO
The interiors need some work, graphical i don't care about and i do like to see some track/physics changes so it doesn't feel snooker table smooth anymore.
Current interiors are state of the art.
Did I forget to add that in white?

Improved UF interiors
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG