The online racing simulator
Only see the XF GTI in demo version
I've installed the LFS S2 Alpha Z version. When I run it, I only get the XF GTI car - I was looking for the Formula BMW car but it doesn't show up. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
hi, welcome.

You either :

Can't find the car select screen, so press the GARAGE word in the race entry screen or CAR word in the pits screen

or

You have joined a server that does not allow the FBM car.
Attached images
untitled.jpg
untitled2.jpg
Well, if you start LFS at the first time, you have to select an XFG, setup your settings etc. Then if you pass those steps, you can go online/offline and in offline you can go to garage > car and select other cars.
Thanks for th replies. Flame CZE your spot on. It wasn't really obvious that you need to go through the training before you can select your car. I got through most of them - enough anyway to get to drive the Formula BMW which was worth it. The training was fun too!
You don't want to pass the training lessons until you can drive more cars. But you must go through all the necessary steps, whenever you run up LFS at the 1st time - player/language setup > agreement > the XF GTI screen > Controls options > 5 Tips. Then, if you pass through these steps, you're brought up to the entry screen and you can do whatever you want.
Quote from motah33 :..... It wasn't really obvious that you need to go through the training before you can select your car. ..

You do not have to complete training to get the other demo cars. I just installed (unzipped) a fresh copy of Z patch, and all demo cars are available.

He didn't mean go through all the training, he meant go through the necessary steps to get to the car select screen, ie, register name and language setup screens.

You don't have to go near training levels to access all demo cars.
Attached images
untitled.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG