The online racing simulator
Editied for content reasons as specified
(35 posts, started )
deleted by author so it won't upset the christians...

Here's a Gran Turismo video in it's place... If anyone can drift better for 15 minutes straight, Id love to see it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kb2Hi7OYiD4
okkk all I heard was some bad microphone making weird sounds..
#3 - Byku
Yyy... I understood nothing ... oh... and for people with weak hearts... LOTS OF F***, C*** etc. so watch out .
What was that....?

And the comeback wasnt the best too..... "Come on nig.... your ass is white nig..."

Thats why I hate rap......

Also, the thread title is a fail as big as the video.....
Quote from Byku :LOTS OF F***, C*** etc.

Yeah, those people are so coool.
Homemade rap...
/facepalm
"you're hella gay"

That guy's hella cool.
my sig says it all.
Quote from mutt107 :my sig says it all.

It does tell us some things about you, agreed.

Edit: Ugh, I won't remove it, but you know, nevermind . I really should know better.
Umm, whats the thread name about? Typical "OMFGZOOR" style?
lmfao dudes I know, we both suck, neither him or me should be rapping but wasn't the first part effiun hilarious? lmfao I dont even think he was rapping, he was like talking to himself for a minute too @ dopey xD

lol LFS that one was funny, no beat just clapping lmao, RC10's was really funnny lmao xD I think the cowboy won that 1 for sure against the guy in the blue suit xD

Yeah haz, it's just one of those crazy topics that everyone can have a good chuckle over I was laughing so hard when it was first made.
-
(Pablo Donoso) DELETED by Pablo Donoso
Quote from Pablo Donoso :lmfao dudes I know, we both suck, neither him or me should be rapping but wasn't the first part effiun hilarious? lmfao I dont even think he was rapping, he was like talking to himself for a minute too @ dopey xD

lol LFS that one was funny, no beat just clapping lmao, RC10's was really funnny lmao xD I think the cowboy won that 1 for sure against the guy in the blue suit xD

Yeah haz, it's just one of those crazy topics that everyone can have a good chuckle over I was laughing so hard when it was first made.

Oh so the second guy was you?

Now tell me, how is having "nig.." in every line of yours makes it better than his?

Is that what rapping is all about these days? Calling other people names, saying how you enjoy killing them and throwing in some stuff about banging your gf.....?

No wonder I hate it....
vasikat syö paljo rehua...ja juon huomen kolmel eurol mehua
this young finnish guy is awsome
Quote from Pablo Donoso :lmfao dudes I know, we both suck, neither him or me should be rapping but wasn't the first part effiun hilarious? lmfao I dont even think he was rapping, he was like talking to himself for a minute too @ dopey xD

guns bitches bling and name calling where Never a part of the four elements and never will
Quote from DevilDare :What was that....?

And the comeback wasnt the best too..... "Come on nig.... your ass is white nig..."

Thats why I hate rap......

Also, the thread title is a fail as big as the video.....

Cause all rappers rap about that. Listen to real hiphop son.
The first one was better on the grounds that whilst I could not understand what he was saying the second made me switch off the video with it's superfluous use of stereotyping uncreative insults, relying on emphasised swear words to make a crude and ill-conceived stand point.

If you're going to win a stand off then attack his art.

As it stands I would call that a double fail and a draw, except, your making a video of it and captioning it as some kind of victory elevates your failometer to near epic proportions, so grats Dopey I give him 1/10 and you 0/10.

Yo dude did you hear this rapper
Spouting out his lyrics straight from the crapper
Aimless insults and pointless swearing
These guys just dont have no bearing
Mindless stereotyping from a brain that dont think
I think i'll close my ears and lose myself in drink
It's gotta be better than listening to this prick
He's so damned aweful I just wonna give him stick.
Quote from Becky Rose :

You two wannabe "rappers" just got f-ed in the "A" by Becky
#22 - Byku
Quote from Becky Rose :

Holy crap... You've never wanted to be a rapper?

They have been pwned
Quote from Becky Rose :The first one was better on the grounds that whilst I could not understand what he was saying the second made me switch off the video with it's superfluous use of stereotyping uncreative insults, relying on emphasised swear words to make a crude and ill-conceived stand point.

If you're going to win a stand off then attack his art.

As it stands I would call that a double fail and a draw, except, your making a video of it and captioning it as some kind of victory elevates your failometer to near epic proportions, so grats Dopey I give him 1/10 and you 0/10.

Youz just been annihilated fo' sheazy in this heazy, dawg!

Yah know your rimes are lame
And you're the only one to blame
For being nothing but a shame
Acting so freaking sleazy
In this freaking heazy
Like you're not busy
And that's fo' sheazy
Acting like you're some kind of force
In this mothathumpin universe
Don't act like you're stronger
When your rimes are just longer
Cause they still mean crap
In this world of rap
Your ego's gonna get bigger
And I'm gonna get meaner
Till your attitude gets leaner
And your mouth gets cleaner

Now that I took that of my chest, I can get back to being myself
Err. Right ok. I'll just wait here for my ego to grow then... It might take a while as I'm really not into rap let alone consider myself a rapper.
Quote from Becky Rose :Err. Right ok. I'll just wait here for my ego to grow then... It might take a while as I'm really not into rap let alone consider myself a rapper.

It was directed at Pablo actually. Well not directly at him, more as in what he should have used.

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG