The online racing simulator
k reupload sry
Attached images
trex2.jpg
Quote from Crashgate3 :What? It's not a link, what does that do?
I'm even more confused now.

Well now its i am confused if we speak bout pic of girl that was trough some modification by me, then its thumbnail and you have to click on it so its open for you in new window and its a gif but since its obvious how to use thumbnails I don't think we speak bout the same thing

And this dino pic well i feel sorry for him but at least now i can clearly see why ppl have hands, evolution its a great thing after all.

BTW its not a pic but i think its worth to be posted here anyway, just note what dude will do when he get the remote controller XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc
Quote from Crashgate3 :What? It's not a link, what does that do?

I'm even more confused now.

He's talking about a gif animation he (I guess) made.
About your original moment... I guess it's the look on that guys face.
Kinda like drunk teenage boy who never touched one before or something
Quote from Crashgate3 :Am I missing something on that picture of the girl? Is the 'joke' just that he's got his hands on her boobs?

For me it was more the face of the guy. There are some more, they are from a friends graduation trip (all pics are from a puplic accessable website, it is ok to show them here)
Attached images
notherblondies.jpg
Quote from ACCAkut :Pic of Some naked dudes not in me taste

Dude i definitely prefer the blonde
Quote from ACCAkut : Well, maybe Inouva likes the pic.

Kinda

@th

For that "When you see it you will *** bricks"

This is bender for the movie Futurama and the mosnter with billons of tentacles

About "When you see it you will *** bricks" I wonder How did girls react when they saw the picture later and saw this dude behind the window
It was probably like this
Quote :WTF Oh Shi... <sound of bricks hiting the floor>

Omg he shitsbrix
Attached images
lmfahooo.jpg
god i love that freak out video...he got so mad about hes mom closing hes WoW account, he stack a remote into the ass and finally shat bricks
Quote from batteryy :god i love that freak out video...he got so mad about hes mom closing hes WoW account, he stack a remote into the ass and finally shat bricks

Lmfao ... I already downloaded the video if it would be removed or something (just in case). I like to watch it on my phone. But yea, that guy is just mental.
Quote from hazaky :Lmfao ... I already downloaded the video if it would be removed or something (just in case). I like to watch it on my phone. But yea, that guy is just mental.

no he aint, hes a nerd i showed that to my friend, and he still laughed at that remote part for after half an hour that guy is awsome
Quote from batteryy :no he aint, hes a nerd i showed that to my friend, and he still laughed at that remote part for after half an hour that guy is awsome

Yea, but that kind of freak out is still ... like, mental breakdown Ive played wow too, i was kind addicted to this game but hell no - i wouldnt freak out like that if my mom would cancel my account or something.
Its not THAT funny
oh it is, i think the most hilerious bit was some of the noises he was making
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG