The online racing simulator
The STIG will remove his helmet
(125 posts, started )
Quote from bunder9999 :that has to be faked... i fail to believe he drives that bad.

Well no shit Sherlock. :detective

It saddens me how seriously people take this Stig nonsense and how completely they miss the point and the joke. Schumi interview was good though, as was him driving his own car.
the FXX lap was awesome to say the least, and loved the Schumi interview with the 'some say' stuff
The Liana driven by Schumi-Stig with that cracked windscreen... hmm I wonder how much people is going to auction for one LOL.

Prized collection: Suzuki Liana with a cracked windscreen driven by Schumi! Priceless!

Anyway how likely is Schumi the Stig? Might be... might not be... Plausible.
Quote from hiroshima guy :The Liana driven by Schumi-Stig with that cracked windscreen... hmm I wonder how much people is going to auction for one LOL.

Prized collection: Suzuki Liana with a cracked windscreen driven by Schumi! Priceless!

Anyway how likely is Schumi the Stig? Might be... might not be... Plausible.

that wasnt Schumacher driving the Liana because Ferrari wouldnt let him thats why he never did a lap
now when i finally saw that episode, i think he aint the stig and that was just an big joke
Quote from batteryy :now when i finally saw that episode, i think he aint the stig and that was just an big joke

Just realised?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Just realised?

ye i got the idea that he really is when evryone here started saying its schumi
Whoa Schumi has a real sense of humour.

And WTF is wrong with Hammond's hairstyle, yet again?
what a disappointment...schumacher is the stig...tbh I expected someone else.
The world needs to laugh at those who really think Schumi is the stig!, seriously.
Quote from Blas89 :The world needs to laugh at those who really think Schumi is the stig!, seriously.

Lol seriously :P
Quote from Blas89 :[14:02] <+Blas89> OMG THAT GIRL
[14:02] <+Blas89> WHO IS HER?
[14:03] <+Blas89> who was the girl? WHO WHO WHO?

The one that was riding along Jeremy!, She's blonde.

So!?
When they showed the FXX and told the Story about how the owners are "treated" I said to my better half: Schumi has a FXX too and it´s black. I wonder where they got it. Then after they "revealed" the Stig it was all clear. It´s Schumi´s FXX and the only person in the world who is allowed to drive it is Schumi himself. Not even one of the 666 Stigs who exist are allowed to drive this car.
This is what Schumi and me have in common. NOBODY ON EARTH BUT ME WILL DRIVE MY F*CK*NG CAR! (although it´s not a FXX )
Quote from hiroshima guy :Anyway how likely is Schumi the Stig? Might be... might not be... Plausible.

100% implausible if you look at how the fxx was driven compared to any of the other similarish supercars
tsuchiya keiichi is a much more likely candidate based on how larey the usual stig drives
Quote from Shotglass :anyone know how the player works? if its legal etc?

I've read about it on myp2p forum. One of the developers visited there too. I guess it is legal but first there were also illegal streams but has been removed since. There has been suggestions that it's just basically free beta testing and that it might become pay service in the future. Definitely feels more like a commercial program.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FilmOn

Also the service is set up by some British millionaire, which maybe increases odds that it is legal.
Wouldn't mind paying, some quality online pay per view is long overdue!
I don't watch Top Gear very often, but why is there so much controversy over this?

I actually thought Schumi was the real (white) stig.

Wasn't it Fernando Alonso who said that the stig is definitely from F1? He seemed mighty impressed by the stig's driving ability.
Quote from samjh :Wasn't it Fernando Alonso who said that the stig is definitely from F1? He seemed mighty impressed by the stig's driving ability.

I think that comment was just complimentary.
Quote from samjh :I don't watch Top Gear very often, but why is there so much controversy over this?

I actually thought Schumi was the real (white) stig.

Wasn't it Fernando Alonso who said that the stig is definitely from F1? He seemed mighty impressed by the stig's driving ability.

you just didnt watch the whole episode did ya? oh, and even if someone drives F1, i bet GT3 driver can beat him in ferrari or a porche
Quote from Shotglass :tsuchiya keiichi is a much more likely candidate based on how larey the usual stig drives

This.

Also, Schumacher is chained by so many marketing issues it's insane. As soon as someone even asks him about driving some car that isn't a Ferrari or Fiat, some executive's butthole over at Ferrari will clench up tighter than a duck's ass. He wasn't even allowed to drive anything other than ROC cars and Ferraris at the Race of Champions, and I'm sure there were some pretty strict deals with Ferrari about Schumachers appearance on Top Gear - no driving the reasonably priced car, no touching any other cars, etc.

It's 100% impossible for Schumy to be the Stig, not just for those reasons, but a hundred more.
The Stig is Ben Collins. Schumi was there because he drove HIS FXX, and Schumi replaces the special guest.. well, he WAS the special guest. I don't know if there are more Stiggies out there, but Ben Collins is the only one i know / have heard about.
Quote from Jertje :tighter than a duck's ass.

And you know this how?

I agree though that there is too much contract bullshit in F1, years ago some drivers would race in nearly every race at a single GP event, and often win, it should be like that now.
Quote from brandons48 :The Stig is Ben Collins. Schumi was there because he drove HIS FXX, and Schumi replaces the special guest.. well, he WAS the special guest. I don't know if there are more Stiggies out there, but Ben Collins is the only one i know / have heard about.

Tom Chilton is also one of the Stigs

The STIG will remove his helmet
(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG