The online racing simulator
The STIG will remove his helmet
(125 posts, started )
its allister Darling im sure
more seriously . i cant watch it unless someone can re direct me to a bbc2 stream witch i dont think exist , and i have to be quick on youtube tomorrow
#27 - 5haz
Quote from jwardy :its allister Darling im sure
more seriously . i cant watch it unless someone can re direct me to a bbc2 stream witch i dont think exist , and i have to be quick on youtube tomorrow

iPlayer through a proxy?
if the iplayer is a uk only thing then im fkd
Quote from jwardy :its allister Darling im sure

Download FilmOn and select BBC2
#31 - Migz
Me and my friends were talking about this last night and we think he'll be wearing something like the guy on the right is wearing. But it'll cover EVERYTHING besides his eyes, and itll be black so not see through at all.
It works! Thanks, Toki.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Download FilmOn and select BBC2

Downloaded it anyway. Scanned it with my antivirus software afterwards to be sure not to have downloaded something bad. But is this software for free? Or is it just a sort of test version that´s free for a week or so?
Quote from Deutschland2007 :Downloaded it anyway. Scanned it with my antivirus software afterwards to be sure not to have downloaded something bad. But is this software for free? Or is it just a sort of test version that´s free for a week or so?

It's totally free, you don't need to register it either. Don't be afraid of virii, I'd never link anything that may contain virus.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :It's totally free, you don't need to register it either. Don't be afraid of virii, I'd never link anything that may contain virus.

Thanks so much! Can´t wait until Top Gear starts.
There is more than one stig guys
When does it start? Britain is GMT +1 currently, is it?. So it´s 1 hour behind behind Germany. So that 8 pm in Britain is 9 pm in Germany then? Should be right I think.
Yes 21:00 in your timezone.
#40 - Migz
It starts in 3 hours and 10 minutes, ish.
Today at about lap 30 of the British GP:

Oskari Saari: "... and I'm sure all you petrolheads know The Stig, who today drove in a 2 seater F1 car with some contest winner. Funny how I couldn't find JJ Lehto anywhere while The Stig was on track. The same kind of a feeling that when you were a kid and your dad disappeared when santa claus came."
JJ: "No no... I wasn't being the Stig this time. Where would you get that idea in the first place?"
Holy.... what a great player. Thank you very much! And it has a great picture quality too!

Is it only me, or is the aspect ratio off a bit? The people look a bit "slim" to me.
I love this player!!
But Discovery channel doesn't work for me...
At least I get Top Gear
I think stig will remove his helmet and shows over 9000!
anyone know how the player works? if its legal etc?
Quote from Shotglass :anyone know how the player works? if its legal etc?

Works here. Great picture quality. I don't know if the stream is legal
Quote from Shotglass :anyone know how the player works? if its legal etc?

Legal life is not, good german.
Well there is the "Barely Legal"-channel as well
#50 - DeKo
getting a stream of the BBC wont be legal, seeing as we all pay the license fee and all you bloody foreigners watch it anyway

The STIG will remove his helmet
(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG