The online racing simulator
The STIG will remove his helmet
(125 posts, started )
I dont think that it will be the last one tho. Maybe they just wanna get rid of emails like "Who is stig" or something like that.
Me thinks it's the Black Stig under the helmet.
or american trucker stig with the dirty left arm.
or maybe the stig's Africain cousin... that one was hilarious
I bet James May Is going to be wearing the helmet..
ahahahahahha... XD

then they introduce the stig... and he has a striped sweater like james does...
I'm actually thinking that they are faking it. I honestly think they still want to keep the person who actually is the stig a secret. Maybe I should work for Top Gear (or it's part of BBC) and see...
Quote from Zipppy :Maybe I should work for Top Gear (or it's part of BBC) and see...

That sounds so easy Like, it feels like ur sayng like "i can go and see if i want" ... So, is it really that easy to get in there?
I smell something going on in this series. Let's say, in the first episode, the Stig is said to be -put a name here-, I'm quite sure in the second they'll say the Stig is -put another nane here-, and so on...
the stig is more than one person anyway, as they use regional 'stigs' whenever they go abroad to stop passport officials rumbling it
I bet that he will take off his helmet and have

another helmet
All he'd have to do would be go on another day, without the film crew.

Most of the alternative stigs have been because the manufacturer sends their own high speed driver - Heikki being the most famous.

We know who the current main Srig is, and I doubt that they show that on the show. So the de-helmeting will be for comedy reasons. It'll probably be hilarious
It's just a trick to get even more people to watch the opening episode of the season. They say something in the lines "Unfortunately the Stig is not here tonight - he was on his way from his castle made from codfish and marmelade when this happened" and then they show a clip of the Stig exploding in a caravan related accident involving C4, the Royal Navy and the biggest explosion...

in the world.

#15 - Byku
At what time will Top Gear be aired on BBC today?
Edit: Nvm... got it . 20:00 GMT+1.
Quote from Luke.S :I bet they that he will take off his helmet and have

another helmet

agree with you
Quote from Luke.S :I bet they that he will take off his helmet and have

another helmet

That's pretty much what I was thinking..
no its an actual person
Under his helmet surely he'll have a flameproof balaclava
Quote from Luke.S :I bet that he will take off his helmet and have
another helmet

I was thinking the same

Or something else that blocks his face, and then Clarkson will rip a joke about it
its going to be some random person they picked of the street.
The Stig removes his helmet and... badum tsss... Rick Astley!
#23 - 5haz
Tiff Nedell
Quote from 5haz :Tiff Nedell

that would be funny, although 5th Gear's Tom Ford actually works for Top Gear magazine
Quote from mookie427 :the stig is more than one person anyway, as they use regional 'stigs' whenever they go abroad to stop passport officials rumbling it

haha might be... (in one episode he got prissond lmao. well i dont think so)

btw... this reminds me of starwars... i always wantet to know who is under the mask and it was this ugly flamed guy

(125 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG