The online racing simulator
Recommend a make of watch
(49 posts, started )
Omega or Mont Blanc? Don't know if they're in the "too expensive" category.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Why are you not on MSN? I thought you were going to sleep you sonofmabitch! F:

Was going to sleep, but couldn't get to sleep, so I thought I would go on the net for like 20 minutes lol.
Tag Heuer, Omega, Zenith & Zodiac are great but pretty expensive. Tawatec and Traser are also pretty cool, although still not in the low budget range.

Also, check out "Kalashnikov AK-1000 LIMITED EDITION", funny name eh but certainly a nice watch.
Attached images
AK1000.jpg
GMT-Pro-Day.jpg
TWT_ICS_BTA_natostrap_600.jpg
Sylar
Quote from 510N3D :Tag Heuer, Omega, Zenith & Zodiac are great but pretty expensive. Tawatec and Traser are also pretty cool, although still not in the low budget range.

Also, check out "Kalashnikov AK-1000 LIMITED EDITION", funny name eh but certainly a nice watch.

Nice site, thanks for that, think my next buy is in that site Thumbs up
Well, since my research was a result of this thread, your'e more than welcome. Thank you i've finally found the perfect watch for me too. Thumbs up

How about Breitling?
Put 'steampunk watch' into google images. There's some absolutely fantastic creations out there.

Is it actually powered by steam? Wink
How about TAG Heuer watches?
#38 - Vain
Is it politically acceptable to own a Junkers watch in britain?

I have no idea how good their mechanical watches are, but I like the design of their corrugated sheet series and now use a Junker since my last watch broke.
...And I guess you will be able to find something that fits both your wrist and your pocket...

Vain
Quote from Vain :Is it politically acceptable to own a Junkers watch in britain?

I think we're over that now Big grin

Any pictures?
Quite like this one

My new Poljot/maktime turned up today, very nice piece Smile
This is my watch at the moment:

The Dolce and Gabanna "Codename" watch is my choice, saw it when it featured in a newspaper's "Top 100 watches of 2008" or something. It's also available with a white strap/face as well as coloured dials.

Genuine leather strap, good looks, good name, stopwatch- and is affordable too.
Someone's into BDSM. Wink
I would say a Swatch "Plastic Chrono" (analog) watch. I own one and my father bought it in Munich, Germany for 80 € (about $CDN 110)

I also have a 10 year old Timex Expedition (digital) Digital Compass watch (bought for $CDN 40 when new) as well. Timex watches IMO are inexpensive, yet quite functional.
TimexRazz
Anyone got any experiance of German automatic watches?, there seem to be a number of manufacturers of them, and they are quite competitively priced.
old thread, but i dont want to make another one - im just curious, i've bought myself a swiss military hanowa watches and i would like to know what model of quartz clock do they have...i looked at the bottom side of watches, but theres nothing but brand logos, swiss made, model no. and another number, which i though would be clock model but it isnt...

is there any way how can i find it? manual says "RONDA, ETA.ISA" - im not sure but i think that ronda and eta are different manufacturers...

Recommend a make of watch
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG