The online racing simulator
Recommend a make of watch
(49 posts, started )
I have started a bit of a watch collection, so far I have watches by Tissot, Poljot, Maktime, and am after a couple of more.

What I am not that familiar with is brands, now I am not after the "high end", i.e. Rolex, Tag etc, because they are too expensive.

What I am after is nice, good quality, mechanical / automatic (no quartz is poss), watch makes that are good.

Any ideas?
Rolax, Rollex, Rolux, Rorex.
Casio make some decent watches
Pulsar
#8 - sam93
Seiko and Tag, not all tags wear a hefty price tag.
#9 - majod
i decided to buy watch in next days (after i finish my job) and i chose Esprit...
i would also recommend Festina or Police, i dont know whats your money limit, but im in love with Victorinox Infantry but they're too expensive for me (US$460)
Arnold and Sons.... cracking watches!
YES

Casio Champion racer

Swatch ?
Nixon!
Citizen and Seiko are for a very good value, i got my citizen about 300 euros, it's made by titanium and the glass made by saphire so you can't scratch it

I had one of these
You should just look in antique shops/pawn brokers and boot fairs just looking cheap stuff that appeals to you or may be worth a bit more.

Don't bother buying new watches, that'll be a shit collection.
Quote from sam93 :You've still got it LOL.

Shat up! So what? I wear it with my gangsta chains yo.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Shat up! So what? I wear it with my gangsta chains yo.

We all know you do. Yuz gangsta init bruv - LOL
Why are you not on MSN? I thought you were going to sleep you sonofmabitch! F:
Diesel watches are quite nice too Have one myself
Quote from majod :i decided to buy watch in next days (after i finish my job) and i chose Esprit...
i would also recommend Festina or Police, i dont know whats your money limit, but im in love with Victorinox Infantry but they're too expensive for me (US$460)

Interesting, I'll have a look at those, cheers
If you buy a 2nd hand Breitling or similar , think of it as an investment , as value wont drop
Leijona watches? thats a finnish brand, dunno if sold anywhere else but those are IMO quite good quality

(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG