The online racing simulator
A slightly Off Topic programming question.
Hello there.

I currently have MS Visual Basic 2008 installed on my PC but it says i need to register the program to keep using it (I am not asking for a crack copy before you start). Registration is free so that is all ok and i have no problem registering.

The problem is, i get a link to MS VB's main register site and i am asked to sign in using my Windows Live details. I try to login in with 2 different usernames but whenever i try to proceed with either, it just freezes the loading page and the small green loading circle just stays there. Has anyone else had this and is there a way to overcome this, for example another site?

Regards,

Josh.
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
I registered VC++ express on monday with firefox with no problems
Same here, registered a few times recently with VS web, C#, C++, VB, all no problems

Try using a different browser (especially if you're on internet exploder :razz
Thanks, that seems like the best advice. Whilst we are on about browsers, has anyone tried to register the product (or similar) using Google Chrome?
It does not work for me on Google Chrome, I get the same issue with it hanging on the green load icon, but it works fine for me with Internet Explorer.
Ok, that's good to know. it must be something to do with the browsers. I will go back to mozzi for a bit.

Edit: works fine, Thanks.
#7 - Silox
Indeed, I'm also using Chrome and I couldn't activate my VS pack. Use IE 6 or later versions (which should be autoistalled on your system unless you have Linux / Mac / etc. )
how is it like the I-Phone? have i missed something or are you trying to get your thread viewed?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG