The online racing simulator
Heavy Equipment
(40 posts, started )
#27 - CSU1
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I operate 3 ton Bofors' EL/70 AA guns at the weekends. Not very heavy in comparison to big dumper trucks, but still packs quite a punch

LMAO!

You do not!

Do you?

E:

Giz a go then?
Quote from theirishnoob :weekend warrior ?

Yep, RDF

Quote from CSU1 :LMAO!

You do not!

Do you?

E:

Giz a go then?

We can't fire it at the moment. DoD can't afford the ammo, recession and all that
#29 - CSU1
how much ammo would two grand cash get me then?

E;:dunce::hbomb:
Not too sure on the specifics, but I've been told they're around €750 a pop At nearly 250 rounds per minute, this gun could well be the cause of our recession
I drive one of these at work....

and i am soon doing my test for one of these....

does this count in
Attached images
mb.jpg
Not the actual one, but at 8 tonnes it's the biggest so far...

A 30ft wooden motor sailer, fully laden for sea voyage and a wonderfuly voluptuous cargo capacity for low duty fags and booze - and slips into small local ports away from customs... and yes, it really is all for personal consumption.
Quote from CSU1 :how much ammo would two grand cash get me then?

E;:dunce::hbomb:

already discussed it... Silly styres are too expensive/old to be of use at this stage.

woulda loved to join the army but stupid criminal record.
#37 - 5haz
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I operate 3 ton Bofors' EL/70 AA guns at the weekends. Not very heavy in comparison to big dumper trucks, but still packs quite a punch

I could do with one of them to get rid of the mosquitos in my back garden.

The largest thing I ever drove was one of those 7 ton trucks round an airfield, oh what fun, the thing had more left steering lock than right though.
Quote from ACCAkut :
does this count in

Must...resist..... OM NOM NOM joke about the numberplate.

I drive these at work, weighing something like 160kgs it's pretty damn heavy for a kart!

Heavy Equipment
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG