The online racing simulator
Naming & Shaming Policy Question
(15 posts, closed, started )
Hi,

Today I was acused of interupting a teamspeak server, which messed up the league 'apparently'. Oh, and they said, I was screaming down it? This 'certain' user acused me with, not a piece of evidence, and publicly announced that I was an idiot - Discrimination against my name?

This person has always had it in for me, although so has the team infact! Is this allowed on the servers?

Screenshot on it's way
If the person with whom you had this disagreement was the server owner, there's nothing you can do.

Otherwise, you can report that person to the admin. Then it's up to the admin to decide what to do. If he sides with the other person, you're SOL.
#5 - Byku
So we've got a war between two people going in two different threads? Way to go .
Lets have the MPR in question in both threads shall we, for the sake of fairness and all that

Oh yeah, to the OP, That really isn't the best way to take a corner.
Attached files
questionabledriving123.mpr - 1.2 MB - 243 views
#7 - amp88
Quote from dmwright :Hi,

Today I was acused of interupting a teamspeak server, which messed up the league 'apparently'. Oh, and they said, I was screaming down it? This 'certain' user acused me with, not a piece of evidence, and publicly announced that I was an idiot - Discrimination against my name?

You were vote banned from the FM FOX Server today because you blatantly wrecked me. There is a copy of the mpr file in the first post of this thread. I think any reasonable person who watches that replay would agree that you wrecked me.

Quote from dmwright :This person has always had it in for me, although so has the team infact! Is this allowed on the servers?

No, I have not always had it in for you. You applied to join my team and your application was denied. You then made some irate forum posts and were subsequently banned from the race series we were running at the time. During one of our league races you joined the TeamSpeak server for competitors and started trying to distract drivers by shouting and playing music into TeamSpeak. The team founder/owner Lebaron had to stop his race to ban you from the TeamSpeak server.

edit: I've copied a forum post by DSR founder/owner about your situation which he made on our public forum on January 12th 2008:

Quote from Lebaron :-your 7 applications to DSR, all rejected
-3 license names (dmwright, sticker, sticker2)
-20+ reputable witnesses
-your rep for being a crasher (trust me, I have replays from 1 year ago including the one where you started in reverse because you were pissed)

I think Wreckers Barricade (WB) should be hearing from us soon.

We trusted you despite the past and gave you a window of opportunity. Thanks for the return.

A bit of self-ownage there, he named and shamed himself.
#9 - garph
Quote from dmwright :..

I think you have bigger things to worry about other than someone calling you an idiot and dirtying your name over a teamspeak incident. That replay of you wrecking will let eveyone know exactly what they need to.

Like QS said, good job on the self-ownage.
So dmwright has been proven to have multiple accounts? Hmm
Quote from RasmusL :So dmwright has been proven to have multiple accounts? Hmm

Yes. When he signed up to one of DSR's series this was what he put for his S2 license username:

Quote from NOFEAR :S2 License Username: Depends which one er... I'll Use Dmwright

(Source)
Quote from His Post on Darksideracing... :3 reasons why Lebaron is not your favorite DSR:

Because he never accepts my applications (6-7 in total I think, then He told me to do another because he found them funny , Bullys people, Thinks I can't drive...

Correct!
It's always been the same story with him actually. He never was doing anything wrong but instead, he was trying to shift the blame and act like "the nice guy", regardless the account name of course. Just too bad that most of us aren't as stupid as he think we are.
I remember dmwright from a while back, when he purposely wrecked and disobeyed the rules on CTRA1. Then when I said I'd report him he claimed to be new to the system even though he had plenty of laps on his record. Then when confronted with that he just laughed at me. The filed report got him permanently banned from CTRA, but obviously he continued to drive there with his other account(s).

dmwright's credibility = 0. I don't even have to watch the replay of this case to know he got what he deserved. This thread doesn't do his reputation much good, either, I'd say.
#15 - VoiD
Quote from RasmusL :So dmwright has been proven to have multiple accounts? Hmm

Quote from ATC Quicksilver :A bit of self-ownage there, he named and shamed himself.

Indeed...

"dmwright", "dmkart" and "Stickers2" ...all mid-term banned from LR-Servers.

His racecraft/respect was poor and his social capacity was just ridiculous...
This thread is closed

(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG