Ahahahahaha
Edit>Delete

"We've seen a deer on track!"
"Oh dear"
I miss Montoya.
EDIT: Oh look, lucky number of posts.
Quote from TexasLTU :I miss Montoya.

+1000

Montoya (especially in his first two Williams years) was the last driver I was a "fan" of.
+1000000

He was a nutcase, but was always entertaining, and faster than anyone on his good days.
#87 - wild
Yeah Montoya seems to be the man

Also another thing I've noticed, When press the 'i' button on sky on the Qualifying it says something like commentating by Martin Brundle and Jonathan Legard, but on race day it says Commentating by Martin Brunde. No-one else was mentioned Probably just me failing as usual
dont have much hope for hamilton doing anything this race unless they've made a big step in sorting their problems. at least now its apparent why he was so slow in turkey, apparently the rear downforce stalls above a certain speed and effectively means that they have less rather than more downforce when they go faster than this point. hence at T8 in turkey, hamilton cornering speed was 9 mph slower than the force india. the problem is that the stalling could be caused by almost any single aero part of the car and with the restrictions on testing etc it's going to be a nightmare to solve. the good news of course is that once it is found and solved the car will become substantially faster.
Quote from tinvek :dont have much hope for hamilton doing anything this race unless they've made a big step in sorting their problems. at least now its apparent why he was so slow in turkey, apparently the rear downforce stalls above a certain speed and effectively means that they have less rather than more downforce when they go faster than this point. hence at T8 in turkey, hamilton cornering speed was 9 mph slower than the force india. the problem is that the stalling could be caused by almost any single aero part of the car and with the restrictions on testing etc it's going to be a nightmare to solve. the good news of course is that once it is found and solved the car might become substantially faster.

Fixed

Then he'll only be 1mph slower than the Force Indias round the bends.
*rubs hands*

watching the northampton weather, looks like so far saturday could be a bit wet. but it appears to be changing all the time. i'd love a dry race at silverstone this year, but wet is so much more entertaining!
Quote from dawguk :*rubs hands*

watching the northampton weather, looks like so far saturday could be a bit wet. but it appears to be changing all the time. i'd love a dry race at silverstone this year, but wet is so much more entertaining!

you brits are allways wet... so why would the race be dry ?
Quote from el pibe :you brits are allways wet... so why would the race be dry ?

Haha, not always
Let's hope they actually work and they won't be slower now.
God I Hope this change works its a Huge upgrade.
Only question is how much were the other teams sandbagging... I suspect the RBs were flat out to test if their upgrades work as expected, but you usually keep your cards close on Friday...
As usual, people read too much into the free practice times. We don't know fuel loads, we don't know what what testing strategy their doing, what parts they're evaluating (apart from the big changes, but that's probably only 50% of the changes)...

Hamilton is usually quick on Friday, and then gets lapped 15 times in the race. Brawn are usually overtaken by buses on Friday, but romp away in the races.

And some of the people predicting anything based on practice times really ought to know better. Especially when, in the past, they've said that practice times mean nothing...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG