The online racing simulator
Quote from 5haz :Hah yeah, imagine if they had managed to harness the power of his mouth to run the cars.

You talking about Eddie? F1 seems to be powered by his mouth.
I learnt something today - Stowe School is situated on Stowe Corner. I will go to bed a happy person.
Vettel also said 'fantastic' allot of times in the press conference. Great drive though, a perfect first stint which pretty much sealed the fate of the day.
Quote from Intrepid :"...and doing no shpeed" Almost as bad as the Steve McLaren one hahahahahhdbshbgsdjkvfhgle jgwge ghwel;thki [

WTF? Have you been drinking?
Quote from zeugnimod :In 3 weeks.

The nurb is dreadful.

Unless when there's a Schu or there's rain.
Quote from mythdat :Also, I cringe every time Eddie Jordan asks a question in an interview. Jake and DC are all relaxed and jokey and entirely at ease, people seem to enjoy talking to them.. then it's EJ's turn..

"So.. uhh.. Felipe.. umm.. blah, blah, waffle, waffle"

And everyone's face instantly drops

LOL yeah whenever EJ speaks there always a "blah blah blah was great and all, BUT lets not forget about......" And steer the conversion to some deep complicated matter, or whatever he "would see from a ex-team owner point of view"..

still love him tho.
Quote from Danny LFS :Welcome to the Button Haters club!

You can't hate him, becose he is just so fast...
Quote from JJ72 :The nurb is dreadful.

Unless when there's a Schu or there's rain.

It's definately one of the better tracks in the current calendar, IMO.

And it does rain a lot there.
Quote from Intrepid :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSJi50tCrvs

lol That fan is quite funny. Starts with the V and then claps

Gotta love well informed fans, from the comments...
"they do the same thing to warm up the tires during the parade lap and the engines then run for 60 laps"

And from the video poster regarding the somewhat zealous Ferrari fan...
"it was so tempting to just punch him in the back of the head"

My faith in humanity is restored.
he did the same at stowe but my phone had died and i couldn't record it
Lol at the video description's ''warm down lap'' :P Maybe cool down would've been more appropriate???
FOM has taken MY videos that I took of the F1 race that costs £200!!!! per ticket down form youtube. Apperently i am breaking some copyright?
Unlucky
Quote from BenjiMC :FOM has taken MY videos that I took of the F1 race that costs £200!!!! per ticket down form youtube. Apperently i am breaking some copyright?

Claim intellectual property on the video shot with your own camera? Unless you signed a paper or there is licencing text on the back of the ticket it is your property...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG